If you are hunting a clean, well cared after 441 Meridian you owe it to yourself to inquire about this one!
Features and Options:
- Twin Cummins 480 QSB (480 hrs) with Joystick--autopilot and skyhook integrated into the joystick package. This option makes this boat easy to dock for the cruising couple.
- Engines and pods just serviced (11/20)
- Seawater service done in 2018 by the Cummins dealer
- Newer hard polycarbonate enclosure--fall of 2018. Front 2 panels are isinglass so they can be opened.
- Hardtop with bridge air conditioning--the bridge is your sunroom on this boat. Such a nice area--TV, fridge, etc.
- Hide a bed in the starboard salon sofa
- Central Vac system
- Washer/dryer combo unit in guest stateroom
- Full bridge hardtop--a must have option on the 441
- Bridge air conditioning--really allows you to stay comfortable while enjoying the views from this area.
- Bridge stereo system, TV with DVD, new refrigerator, and grill
- Exterior carpet--available and never been used
- Cockpit canvas enclosure--original but available
- 50 amp shorepower service with Glendinning cablemaster to handle the shorepower cord
- Underwater lights
- RayMarine navigation package--Depth, radar, chartplotter, and review camera
- Engine oil change system and fuel transfer options
This boat is loaded with all the right options! Please contact the listing brokerage for a complete list of options and specs.
The 441 has the room and features to handle a large group of people. Between the salon/galley, the cockpit, the bow sunpads, and the bridge there is plenty of room tin entertain. She can sleep crowd also the 2 staterooms, the hide a sofa, the convertible dinette, and the bridge table converted to a berth. This boat feels larger than the 44' badge on her side!
This boat is listed with MarineMax on brokerage. The stock number is 170254. She is located in Rock Hall, MD, so please call to schedule a showing.
The spacious a mid-In designing the 441 Sedan, Meridian's team of naval architects developed a new hull, deck, bridge and shearline. This design features a more aggressive profile and hull-side windows for the guest stateroom, easier bridge access, better topside accommodations, and more natural light and woodwork in its interior living spaces. The 441's wide-open floor plan ensures smooth flow and unbroken lines of sight between the salon, the yacht's dedicated dinette and the full-service galley. What's more, Meridian has further enhanced its signature integrated two-tier window system to ensure improved visibility from all these interior areas. Plus, the 441's impressive two-stateroom, two-head layout provides a gracious master suite, located forward with a queen-size island berth with innerspring pillow-top mattress. The spacious a mid-ship guest stateroom, which spans the yacht's beam, features a double berth, thoughtfully appointed vanity and settee and plenty of storage.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2020 Boston Whaler 250 Outrage$179,995Hampstead, NCMarineMax Wrightsville Beach
- 2021 Sea Ray SPX 190 OBRequest a PriceWrightsville Beach, NCMarineMax Wrightsville Beach
- 2020 Scout 255 LxfRequest a PriceWrightsville Beach, NCMarineMax Wrightsville Beach
- 2021 Boston Whaler 270 DauntlessRequest a PriceWrightsville Beach, NCMarineMax Wrightsville Beach