Navarre , FL
- There's the wide-open cockpit that allows for maximum maneuverability while casting or working a fish, as well as letting you fish from all sides. Cavernous fishboxes at the bow can be used as either dry storage or to keep everything you catch on ice.
All that combined with our unique transom design makes the 212 CC a spacious offshore angler that will never cramp your style--or your fishing!
- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece integrated fiberglass stringer grid
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms
- Stern lounge w/port & starboard jump seats
- Under-gunwale port & starboard racks for 6 rods
- Gunwale-mounted stainless steel rod holders
- Anodized aluminum leaning post w/rod holders
- 2012 21’2” Offshore fishing boat W-8’6” transom width. 225 Mercury Verado W/373 hours. 2 year old 36VDC 112 LB thrust gps trolling motor(Minkota Riptide Ulterra W/I-Pilot). Lowrance HDS 7 fish finder with Radar. Fusion MS-IP600 stereo with 5 speakers (new amplifier this year). Magic Tilt Aluminum trailer W-new axles, brakes, hangars and hardware this year. 4 seat mounted and 4 console mounted transport rod holders. 3 rod holders on each side of transom for fishing. 2 running batteries and 3 trolling motor batteries. Great offshore or bay boat.