Don't wait ...Just in !!! This 2012 Mako 184 CC is in good condition and ready for anything offshore inshore or just plain fun... it is perfect... powered with a Mercury 150 opti-max 2-stroke has a Lowrance HDS 7 gps/fish finder combo, milennia stereo, hawk-eye depth finder, flip flop cooler seat, bimini top, swim ladder, livewell in front console, saltwater washdown, comes with magic tilt aluminum trailer call 912 261 7965
- Length: 18' 4"
- Max. Recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 51 Gallons
- Deadrise: 18 Degrees
- Draft: 12"
- Beam: 98"
- Max. Person Capacity: 5 Persons
- Max. Person Weight: 1072 Lbs.
- Approx. Hull Weight: 1800 Lbs.
- Transom Height at Center Line: 25"
- Heavy-duty electrical switching system, battery selector switch & main power
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- Forward-console seat w/24-gal. (90.85 L) baitwell
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Acrylic windscreen
- Battery storage
- Gauge panel w/analog gauges
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360 degrees
- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece integrated fiberglass stringer grid
- Aluminum reinforcement for T-top mounting
- Hull/deck joint mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/stainless steel fasteners
- Composite construction throughout
- NMMA certification
- Available w/optional 2-tone hull color
- Port & starboard bow seats w/fishboxes w/overboard drains
- Self-draining cockpit
- Anchor locker
- 6" (15.24 cm) polished marine-grade stainless steel cleats
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- Gunwale-mounted rod holders w/custom logo
- Port & starboard molded-in swim platforms
- Port & starboard under-gunwale rod racks for 4 rods
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO® hull
- Aggressive deep V hull design