Just listed June 2020. This stunning HCB has a BRAND NEW set of QUADRUPLE Yamaha 4.2L F300s!!!! FURTHERMORE, this 42 is loaded with an amazing list of upgrades, including one of the best towers ever made on a center console!
Her problematic (and unsellable) F350s were just removed. (One of the engines had the typical F350 blown powerhead.) She was treated to quad 300s which are much more reliable, fuel efficient, and desired. She runs within 1 mph of the heavy V8s and she now gets over 50% better fuel economy. These new engines will be registered to the buyer and will come with full Yamaha warranties.
Beyond her new Yamahas, she also received new Seastar Tournament steering cylinders and new batteries. The helm Garmin units were also recently upgraded to the 15" Glass Helm series. (There is also a 15" for the companion bench seat and a 12" on the tower.)
Her sound system is THE BEST that we have ever seen on a vessel. She has 7 JL Audio amplifiers, one Wet Sounds amplifier, and over 22 speakers! This is all controlled from a newer Fusion system that is integrated into the Garmin units and has bluetooth.
The full feature list, that we know of, includes:
- Two Frigid Rigid side coolers
- Frigid Rigid under cockpit console
- Huge cooled Frigid Rigid forward of the console
- Dive Door
- AMAZING tower structure (estimated at over $100,000 to fabricate and install)
- Power Steering
- 3x Garmin 15" Glass Helm units
- 1x Garmin 15" companion unit
- 1x Garmin 12" tower unit
- Garmin Autopilot
- Garmin wireless autopilot remote control
- FLIR infrared camera system (displayed on Garmin helm units)
- Satellite TV unit (unable to test and condition unknown)
- Seastar Power Steering
- Seastar Tournament Steering Cylinders (new)
- Powder coated aluminum
- Windlass anchor
- Bow Thruster system
- Remote spot light
- Underwater lighting (lots)
- New Interstate batteries
- Canvas covers for helm, cockpit station, uppers seating
- Forward and rear sunshades
- Automated shore power retraction system
- Yamaha fly-by-wire controls
- 4x Yamaha color information displays
- Brand new QUAD Yamaha F300s with full warranties
This 4200 has great shine and she has always been dry-kept. She is free of bottom paint. We have a work order being fulfilled from brand new bolsters as well as new tower seats.
Hurry, this one will not last long at this deal. Replacement cost on this 4200 today would run very close to $1,000,000.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The incomparable 4200 SF enables you to select from all the best options for a life on the water. The perfect blend of size and functionality, fishability and style, the 4200 SF is ready for whatever you and your guests have in mind.