Lake George, NY
2012 Cobalt Boats 232
The 232 is a boat for all seasons, for all occasions, for all the minutes that matter most. It promises to be, to do everything you want.
You remember the proverb. “The journey is the destination.”Or vice versa?
If you’re seeking an ideal combination of the spaciousness and luxurious comfort of a larger bowrider with the agility and easy control of a smaller Cobalt, the 232 becomes your boat of choice. It invites quiet conversation at cruise, such is the smoothness, the grace of its ride. It stows the materials of the good life in brilliantly concealed compartments bow to stern. It adapts to the activity of the moment, its seating adjustable,enjoyable in any configuration. It will charge hard to a luncheon waiting across the lake. It will settle in for easy embrace of a coming sunset with no particular place to go.
Features may include:
Dash & Instrumentation
- Accessory Power Plug - 12 Volt
- Aluminum Dash Panels
- Black leather/SS Steering Wheel
- Composite Helm Eyebrow,Custom Stitching
- Dash Dimmer Switch
- Deph & Water/Air Temp Gauge Pkg.
- Hour Meter
- Illuminated Switch Panel/Switches
- Stainless Steel Switches
- Anchor Locker
- Bow Scuff Plate, Stainless Steel
- Extended Running Surface
- Graphics, Molded-In Gelcoat
- Midship Cleats
- Ski Pylon - Stainless Steel
- SS Tubular Platform Perimeter Rail
- Swim Platform, Extended w/Ladder
- Transom Storage Locker
- Aft Sunpad w/ Walk-Thru Transom
- Bench Seat Storage
- Bow Walk-Thru Door
- Carpet, 40 oz., Snap-In w/Neoprene Back
- Helm Seat, Passenger Seats, Flip-Up Buckets
- "L" Lounge Cockpit Seating
- Removable Bow & Cockpit Carpet
- Seating Varadense Comfort