St Peter Port, GGSell a boat like this
Clipper 60 Cordova, stunning and practical. This substantial vessel has so much to offer. Her extended range, stabilizers and complete domestic inventory will make for very comfortable extended cruising. Very frugal at 7kts and equally happy at 13-15kts all day if you are in a hurry. Maintained in suburb condition, an inspection is highly recommended.
GRP construction, built by Ningbo Fuhua, China in 2012. Hand laid mouldings for hull, deck, cabin and core cell sandwich for flybridge. Solid GRP keel, chines and bottom. Teak and stainless rubbing rails, oiled teak capping rail. Teak aft cockpit, bathing platform and side decks.
- Stainless steel deck gear, portholes, windows and deck hatch
- Weimar stabilisers upgraded with the latest 5000 series
- Vetus 24v220KGF bow and stern thrusters
- Teleflex hydraulic steering to twin stainless steel rudders
- Bennett hydraulic trim tabs
Twin Cummins 550hp QSC 8.3 Ltr turbo charged and aftercooled diesel engines rated at 3000 RPM. 710 hour run.
- Cummins Smartcraft DTS electronic engine gear controls
- ZF286A gearboxes with 1.962:1 reduction
- Twin Racor fuel filters with gauges for main engines
- Underwater exhaust outlets
- Foam and lead engine room soundproofing
- Total fuel capacity 1,520Litres in two tanks
- Generator, Onan MDKTB22.5 kva 220v/50Hz with water/gas separator exhaust
- Seafire firefighting system
Three luxurious double cabins, two heads with showers and aft cockpit shower. Techma electric WCs. Master stateroom midships, central queen 6/8" sprung mattress, air conditioning, hanging wardrobe and dresser. Forward guest cabin with queen size 6/8" sprung mattress, air-conditioning, hanging lockers. Port guest cabin with double berth 6/8" sprung mattress hanging locker.
Galley equipped with four plate electric hob, Neff microwave/convection oven. Two 240v fridges one with ice box. Double stainless sinks. Dishwasher and washing machine. Flybridge grill and fridge.
- 240v throughout vessel
- Fresh water capacity 1,520 litres in two GRP tanks
- Grey/Blackwater holding tanks 418 litres
- Raymarine Ray55E VHF duplicated on flybridge
- Raymarine ST8002 auto pilot
- 4 new Axiom plotters
- New Magnum radar
- Full engine instrumentation
- Cummins Smartcraft DTS electronic engine/gear controls
- Cruisair reverse cycle heating/ventilation throughout vessel
- Life raft
- HYP inflatable tender on flybridge with electric launching davit
- Yamaha outboard