Marina Del Rey, CALocal Delivery Available
A great opportunity to buy the very successful Beneteau Oceanis 50 which combines performance, comfort and style. Single Owner Yacht. Never Chartered. Was used as a daysailer. May upgrades, from the Vaccuflush Heads, Holding Monitor System, to the B & G Electronic. Estate Sale.
- 3 Cabins (FWD owner suite and 2 VIP aft).
- Bow Thruster.
- B & G Chartplotter X 2 inside at Nav Station & Outside at Steering Station.
- B & G Wind, Depth, Radar, Speed, Wind, and VHF.
- ProSine Inverter Charger 2.0 - 2000 Watt
- Retractable Flat Screen TV in Salon.
- Bose Entertainment System.
- New Bottom Paint 04/2020
- Yanmar 75 HP Model 4JH4TCE.
- Classic Battened Main Sail and Jib Furling; Asymmetrical Spinnaker.
- AC Shore Power.
- DC 12V.
- Safety Gear.
- Lewmar Electric Windlass.
- VaccuFlush Heads 2017.
- All Winches are Electric Double Speed Harken.
- High Quality Sprayhood & Bimini.
- Cockpit Cushions.
- Wheel and Cockpit Table Covers.
I : 59.75 ft
J : 18.25 ft
P : 55.58 ft
E : 18.50 ft
Ballast: 9480 lb
Max Draft: 6.9 ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
Like the Oceanis 58, the Oceanis 50 also features the same sleek coachroof, long side windows, a fully-integrated mainsail arch and all the ergonomic ease of detailed design to make the most of every space
- PC interface
- Swivel base on reverse side of table
- 1 Multifunction colour screen E120 LCD 12.1 inch (GPS, tracker, Cartography chart mapper Navionics Gold, supplied without chart)
- 2 White PVC steering wheel covers
- WIndlass control in cockpit with chain counter
- Mooring kit (Anchor Delta 25 kg, 40 M of 12 mm chain, 50 M of 22 mm rope) - 4 Mooring ropes - 6 Fenders
- Self draining cockpit
- 1 Port cockpit locker
- 2 Lockers under tiller seating
- 1 Gas locker for 2 bottles in cockpit bottom
- Natural solid wood slatted cockpit benches
- 2 Steering wheel consoles: Stainless steel steering wheels - 900 mm diameter - leather covered - rudder systems on partition - metal cable transmission system - Stainless steel guard rail - navigation instrument stand (optional instruments)
- Deck hole for access to tiller system
- 1 Emergency tiller
- 2 Steering compass on binaccle
- Engine control and control panel to starboard
- Polyester cockpit table - 2 flaps - glove boxes - central bottle holder - bottle holder on reverse side - Stainless steel guard rail - 12 V socket - lamp with shade
- 2 waterproof loudspeakers on fixed arch
- Cockpit lighting embedded in fixed arch
- 2 Companionway
- Woodwork Alpi Mahogany
- Parquet type laminated floors
- Fore hull and bulkhead covered with vinyl fabric ceiling
- Fabric upholstery
- Headroom: 2.02 m
- Wooden companionway with hung steps in moulded wood with non-slip surface
- 2 Stainless steel guardrails - 2 Leather covered stainless steel guard rails
- Height to deck beam: 2.03 m
- Central double bed (2 m x 1.55 m), Lathed bed base, Marine mattress
- Hanging locker, Cupboard, Cubby hole lockers, glove compartments and draw
- 1 Dressing table with mirror
- 2 Hull portholes with curtain
- 2 Opening deck hatch(es) with blind / mosquito nets
- Height to deck beam: 1.90 m
- Washroom moulded in one piece to be watertight
- Separate shower, shower mixer tap hot / cold water, Shower guard in PMMA
- Manual marine toilet
- Washbasin - Synthetic resin worktop - Mixing tap hot water / cold water
- Toilet accessories: Glass holder, soap tray, towel rail, Rubbish bin, Paper dispenser
- Cupboard and cubby hole
- 1 Opening deck hatch(es) with blind / mosquito nets
- Headroom: 2.02 m
- U shaped saloon bench, double density foam
- Saloon table in only 1 piece, Varnished wood top with inlay, Aluminium legs
- 2 person bench seat with central foldaway armrest
- 4 Matching decorative cushions
- Cupboards, Cubby hole lockers and storage along the hull, Storage under bench seats
- 1 Panoramique window with pleated blinds
- 2 Hull portholes with curtain
- 2 fixed deckhouse side windows with pleated blinds
- 1 Porthole opening onto coaming in the starboard side
- 3 Opening deck hatches with blind / mosquito nets
- 12 V circuit - 220 V circuit
- 2 service batteries (2x140 Ah) - 1 Battery for engine (110 Ah)
- 1 Battery charger 40 Ah - 1 Shore power socket 220V - 1 Charge divider
- Electrical panel (12 V / 220 V) (Circuit breakers - Voltmeter - Water gauge - Fuel gauge - Battery warning - Fuel warning)
- 1 Socket(s)12 V - 7 Socket(s)220 V
- Lighting: Halogen ceiling lights, Reading lights, Background lighting, White/red light fitting
- Navigation lights: 1 navigation light(s)fore and aft - 1 Engine navigation light / Crosstree light forward of mast - 1 Mooring light on masthead - 1 Deck light
- Wire runs for options cables
- Height to deck beam: 2.00 m
- U-shaped kitchen fitted into companionway
- Synthetic resin worktop
- 1 Stainless steel sink 2 rectangular basins - Cutting board
- 1 Mixer tap cold water / hot
- 1 Gas cooker 2 hobs, Stainless steel oven on mountings, safety bar
- 1 Refrigerator 130 litre, Refrigeration unit 12 V, front opening
- 1 Ice box 100 litre, Refrigeration unit 12 V, top opening
- 1 cutlery drawer
- Fitted cupboards and lockers (shelves, stainless steel basin on slider, tea towel holder, Rubbish bin, bottle holder)
- 1 Porthole(s) opening onto coaming with curtain
- Engine Yanmar Diesel 75 hp
- Engine control - Key ignition - Control panel in cockpit
- Engine compartment: Foam soundproofing - Ventilation: 1 air intake and 1 pressured air outlet
- 1 Alternator 12 V / 80 Ah
- 1 Rotation moulded diesel tank 235 L (under starboard aft berth) - Electronic gauge - Low level alarm - 1 Deck filler
- Filters: Sea water - Diesel - Decanter
- Polyester guard moulded into hull
- Fixed three blade propeller
- 1 Engine access through companionway (opening with gas piston) - 2 Engine access through aft cabins
- Design made following European Directive requirements and according to EC certification
- Monolithic hull design in polyester
- Monolithic structural counter moulding laminated and stuck to hull
- Deck in balsa and glass fibre sandwich covered in «diamond point» type non-slip surface
- Deck hull join screwed, stuck and banded with 1 soild wood bulwark, screwed
- Cast iron keel fixed with bolts and stainless steel veneer and stuck
- Rudder hung with glass compound stock
- White coloured hull - Grey metal hull decoration
- Standard mast SELDEN 9/10 electro-polished aluminium installed on the deck, 2 level(s) of advanced cross trees - MDS roller slides
- Anodised aluminium boom
- Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging
- Single backstay with turnbuckle
- Rigid boom down-haul with tackle
- Genoa furling system with drum on the deck
- 2 Pulleys "STANDUP" listening on mainsheet arch fixed Compound
- 2 genoa sheet tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars - 2 Genoa sheet return blocks
- Rigging run back to cockpit (except boom topping lift)
- Complete running rigging: Main halyard, genoa halyard with clutch on mast and cleat, Boom topping lift with cleat on mast, Mainsail foot and sheet, 2 Genoa sheets 2 fast reefing ropes, 1 manual reef
- 9 sheet clutches
- 6 Bollards
- 2 Self-tailing genoa sheet winches (H60.2 STC)
- 2 Self tailing rigging winches (H46.2 STC)
- 2 winch handle(s) aluminium
- 2 Winch handle boxes
- Furling genoa with UV protective strip
- Full batten dacron mainsail
- Lazy Jack and Easy bag in Silver colour
- Self-draining chain locker - Clench bolt
- 1 Hatch giving access to chain locker in sail locker
- Stainless steel bow fitting 2 rollers
- 12 V - 1500 W Vertical electrical windlass - Remote control
- 8 Aluminium mooring cleats - Stainless steel deck line protection
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2017 Privilege Series 6$2,331,573NICE, FRDenison Yachting - Marina Del Rey
- 1997 Tiara Yachts 3500 Express$125,000Marina Del Rey, CADenison Yachting - Marina Del Rey
- 2002 Navigator Rival$340,000Marina Del Rey, CADenison Yachting - Marina Del Rey
- 1997 Cabo 31 Express$110,000Marina Del Rey, CADenison Yachting - Marina Del Rey