Virginia Beach, VA
2011 SEA RAY 540 SUNDANCER
Beautiful, unique boat-different than all others on the market!
This boat was a custom build that the original owner had Sea Ray design and construct to his long range cruising specifications.
This beauty is in immaculate condition!
Very versatile layout-featuring two staterooms on opposite ends of the boat, allowing for maximum privacy for both the owners and guests. There is plenty of sleeping room on board, with a full beam mid-cabin Master Queen Berth aft, a sofa in the salon which converts into a double, and a private Guest stateroom located forward.
Transom door is positioned on the starboard side for access to the fiberglass swim platform which offers an integrated hydraulic tender lift, a pull out and down swim boarding ladder, and hot and cold transom shower.
GREAT, BEAUTIFUL BOAT--MUST SEE!!
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Cummins MerCruiser QSC 600 diesel engines with Zeus pod drives
- Zeus Drive System includes Skyhook Station-Keeper technology
- SmartCraft instrumentation and VesselView display
- One-piece bilge access service hatch.
- Standard dual Raymarine E120 widescreen units with 4-kW high definition radar
- Cockpit convertible seat lounge
- Interior LED Lighting
- Sirius satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- Salon 32" flatscreen TV.
- Fold-out salon sofa sleeper conversion.
- Fiberglass hardtop with enclosure.
- Isolation transformer.
- Water manifold system.
- Oil changer system for engines and generator
- 68-Gallon holding tank with dockside pump-out.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).