Virginia Beach, VA
2011 Sea Ray 390 Sundancer with Twin Merc 8.2 496 Horizons (425 HP), Raymarine E120W Touch Screen System, Radar, Smart Craft Vessel View/Diagnostics, Garmin 7612 Chart plotter, GPS, VHF Radio, Cockpit TV, Cabin Full Air/Heat, Air/Heat in Cockpit also, Full Galley, Sleeps 5, Drop Down TV's, Lots of storage inside and in cockpit. She is ready for survey and seas trial. Also very clean!
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Standard twin MerCruiser 8.2S ECT Horizon V-drives or Optional Axius or Zeus propulsion systems with Helm Joystick Controls
- Standard SmartCraft Diagnostics and VesselView Display.
- Swivel bucket helm seat with flip-up thigh-rise bolster, armrests, and heavy-duty pedestal with slide, swivel and pneumatic vertical adjustment.
- Companion bench with molded fiberglass storage.
- Electrically actuated engine compartment hatch.
- Sony 12V AM/FM single CD with six-disc CD changer, eight (8) speakers and digital cockpit remote control.
- Sirius satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- Cockpit wet bar with sink and faucet, solid-surface countertop, stainless steel handrail, trash receptacle, and cooler with dedicated storage.
- Standard LCD drop-down flatscreen TV with remote DVD in salon.
- Innerspring mattress is standard in forward stateroom.
- Separate shower and dual-entry head.
- Ultraleather HP standard on all interior seating.
- Fiberglass hard top with aft sunshade, overhead lighting and stainless steel grab rails.
- Standard generator with sound shield.
- Large integral/extended swim platform with heavy-duty stainless steel swim ladder.
- Water manifold system with shut-off valve.
- Standard anchor washdown.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).