Boat Show Special Pristine Condition, Original Owner, Trailer Stored, MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT Bravo III 260 HP, 96 Hours, ELECTRONICS: Lowrance, Chartplotter, Stereo, Compass
2014 Trailer Available (Not included in Sales Price)
OPTIONS: Captain Chairs, Trim Tabs, Fresh Water Washdown, Dive Ladder, Rear Bench, Fridge, Swim platform, AC, Raw Water Washdown, Sink, 2 Batteries, Perko Switch SELLER NOTES Reason for Selling: Has 4 boats, Last Service: Recent, Title Clear
Please ask for Matt Charron
The 240 Sundancer is a grand step into Sea Ray's world-renowned family of raised helm, mid-cabin stateroom designed cruisers. The ingenious cabin layout encompasses plentiful storage, gorgeous cherry wood cabinetry and four color-coordinated fabric design package choices. Outside, the functional cockpit is designed for versatility and entertainment for fun while docked or underway. At first glace she may appear as a large-scale cruiser, but she's still trailerable with an 8' 6" beam.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo 1 sterndrive standard engine
- Entertaining cockpit design with designated conversation area and portside lounger.
- Full function helm with designated surface for optional chartplotter.
- 12V AM/FM single CD Sony stereo.
- Fully enclosed fiberglass head.
- Optional Microwave and Dual Voltage Refrigerator in Galley.
- Convertible V-berth and dinette with dedicated storage for table and filler cushions.
- Cherry or maple wood-finish interior cabinetry.
- Optional 110v - 30 amp Shore Power for battery charger, receptacles, and optional 7,000 BTU air conditioning/heating.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).