Marina Del Rey, CALocal Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
Clean used vessel. Low Engine Hours. A lot of Care. Perfect Day, Harbor Cruiser, or Weekender in the Island.
Great interior layout which includes a dining area that converts to a berth and then the midships berth for great comfort. Includes an enclosed head with a vaccuflush system and shower.
The galley includes an isotherm fridge/freezer plus a smaller isotherm unit in the cockpit to keep drinks cold. Single sink, microwave, and single burner electric stove.
New Bottom Paint Job and Detailing 08/2021.
- Simrad Halo20.
- Broadband Radar($2k).
- Simrad Mo16-T Multi-TouchWidescreen ($4k).
- Standard Horizon Marine Radio.
- Depthsounder Log-speedometer
- Television, DVD, CDXM Satellite Radio.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1988 Fairweather Mariner 39$69,000Marina Del Rey, CADenison Yachting - Marina Del Rey
- 1979 Bertram 46.6$125,000Ventura, CADenison Yachting - Marina Del Rey
- 2004 Carver 420 Mariner$230,000Marina Del Rey, CADenison Yachting - Marina Del Rey
- 2002 Beneteau 393$110,000Long Beach, CADenison Yachting - Marina Del Rey