Cabo San Lucas, MX 23406Sell a boat like this
2010 Tiara Yachts 3600 Open
SLIP AVAILABLE IN LA PAZ AND IN CABO SAN LUCAS
Owned in a LLC
"Vikingo" is a beautiful Tiara 3600 Open 2010 that has been maintained with an open checkbook by her second owner.
The twin Volvo IPS 500's offer a 27-knot cruise at 2900 RPM burning 25 gph (over 1 mpg), and a top speed of 35 knots.
The interior is Teak, with an upgraded simulated leather on the dinette, which is a slight off-white upgraded fabric. White vinyl hull side and headliner, Teak and Holly hardwood flooring, cable TV and phone outlets, 120V outlets throughout, two Flat Screen LCD TVs, Marine Air Systems 16,000 BTU AC System.
Fiberglass companionway steps with Teak treads and storage, as well as, distribution panel below. Carbon Monoxide detector, smoke detector, three Bomar hatches with the side in screens and closures, overhead storage cabinets port and starboard, the full-frame Teak door separating the salon and the stateroom, Cedar backed starboard hanging locker, four reading lights individually switched, five throw pillows
Tiara helm/dash interior windshield frame, fully tilting hinged helm for easy access to electronics, electric sliding helm seat, helm AC vent pulling from cabin AC.
Great visibility of dash and unobstructed view through the windshield.
Duel Morse controls throttle and shift.
Full function full feature switch panel for trim tabs, low idle adjustment, windlass, spotlight.
Cockpit / Helm:
- Tiara hinged helm allows for flush mount electronics
- (2) Drink holders
- 12v Outlet
- 20" S.S. Steering Wheel
- The forward-facing helm seat is electrically actuated fore and aft
- Wet bar with refrigerator behind the helm seat
- Portside is an L-Shaped lounge seat the pivots to allow comfort while cruising, a nice round table with a removable pedestal
- Behind the L-Shaped seat is an aft-facing jump seat
- Dropdown engine room access from the upper cockpit
- Clarion FM/CD/I-pod stereo with subwoofer, amp, and four speakers
- Portside behind the Tiara Composite windshield frame is a large molded-in chart locker. two drink holders and sunglass storage.
- Weather covers for all seats and helm
- There is an aft cockpit storage cover and a new one that is unused
- The entire upper cockpit is hinged and opens on jackscrews with a switch to offer easy and complete engine access
- GPS depth sounder/fishfinder, radar, and plotter, sea temp Auto Pilot
- Clarion FM, CD, with I-pod jack
- Flush mounted Richie Compass
- (4) Blue underwater lights
In the aft portion of the cockpit, there are several features that include the following:
- Fiberglass molded swim platform with boarding ladder
- Grab rail
- Transom door with gate
- Hot and cold freshwater shower at the door
- CaTV and freshwater connections
- Switches for the fish box macerator
- Transom mounted live bait well with lights and clear Plexi lid
- Under the cockpit sole, is a large fish, a recessed storage well, and access to the fuel manifold Under the fiberglass gunnels with coaming bolster are fresh and saltwater washdown connection HD mooring cleats and small fend air or tender cleats under the large house pipes
- There are port and starboard aft-facing seats and a mounted remote control for stereo function
- Corian countertops
- Stainless steel sink
- Two burner cooktop
- Microwave oven
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Plenty of storage
- Starboard U-Shaped dinette with seating for 4-5, table and storage compartments below. Converts to single and upper berth and a double lower berth
- Queen berth innerspring mattress
- Storage abounds overhead and under the bed Flat Screen LCD TV
- Full frame wood doors, fiberglass head with shower sump pump, and shower curtain Corian countertops
- Mirrored vanity above sink
- Storage below sink
- Vacuflush toilet
- Ventilation blower
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1995 Sea Ray 550 Sedan Bridge$228,000$228,000Naples, FL 34102United Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast
- 2021 SeaVee 39Z$620,000$620,000Palm Beach, FL 33408United Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast
- 1997 Knight & Carver 54 Pilothouse$299,000$299,000Delray Beach, FL 33444United Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast
- 1973 Hatteras 53 Convertible$148,000$148,000Clearwater, FL 33755United Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast