Fort Pierce, FL
2010 Sea Vee 390i center console for sale located in Fort Pierce, Florida powered with twin IPS600 Volvo diesel pod drives. This is undoubtedly one of the best light-tackle billfishing boat ever made. The forward-facing propellers on the IPS pod drives run parallel to the surface, so when you're backing down, the props don't pull down the transom like conventional inboards do. Using the computerized Sportfish Mode with the standard electric controls, the boat backs down at speeds approaching 10 knots and maneuvers from side to side instantly and effortlessly with incredible quickness. When you experience the level of maneuverability the joystick control provides you will immediately fall in love.
This 39’ SeaVee CC is also incredibly efficient burning around 22 gallons per hour at a 36mph cruise. With 380 gallons of diesel onboard she offers a cruising range of around 600 miles and roughly 17 hours of cruising speed.
If you’re in the market for a well-maintained larger center console in the 39’ to 40’ range and your considering a diesel application then contact us today to arrange a showing.
Some Key Features
- Marlin tower with full controls
- New Raymarine HybridTouch E165s (2) and E95 (1) displays
- 70g transom and 90g forward live wells
- Massive forward macerated fish box
- Side dive door and transom wahoo door
- Humphree tabs retrofit (improved performance/reliability)
- Underwater lights
- Lee carbon fiber 21’ outriggers
- Over 65 rod holders
- Front entry sub console (sink, shower, head)
- Fusion sound system with JL Audio speakers
- 5 brand new batteries
- and much more
All showings are by appointment only. All reasonable offers considered.