East Greenwich, RILocal Delivery Available
$10,000 August 2020 Price Reduction
May 2020 Bottom Paint & Hull Wax
Easy to see on Mooring
Walkthrough Video Available
“Sole Mates IV” is hands down the nicest Island Packet SP Cruiser on the market today & is the only one for sale in the North East.
This original owner IP has been cared for by knowledgeable owners & continually upgraded. “Sole Mates IV” is loaded with options & custom features, some of which are listed below. You do not want to miss this unique opportunity!
• 110HP Yanmar Turbo Diesel (937 Hours)
• 6kW Kohler Generator (97 Hours)
• 6HP Bow Thruster
• 270-Watt Solar Panels & MPPT Controller
• 9,000 BTU Webaso Air/Reverse Heat
• 12,000 BTU Webaso Air/Reverse Heat
• A/C Pumps & Duckwork
• Racor Dual Filter
• Electric Toilet & Custom Shower Stall Enclosure
• Electric Macerator Pump
• Isotemp 11 Gallon Water Heater
• Lewmar Sto Winch – Push Button Control
• Muir Atlantic 1000 Windlass – 200 Feet 5/16 Chain Rope Safety Tail
• Manson Supreme Anchor
• Raymarine E120 GPS/Auto Pilot/Radar
• Raymarine AIS Transceiver
• SS Radar Arch
• Sirius XM Radio & Weather
• LED Lighting
• Pilothouse Screens & Shades
• Forward Cockpit Cushions
• Removable Teak Snack Table Forward Cockpit
• Fairclough Winter Cover
Manufacturer Provided Description
The SP Cruiser offers year round boating comfort, trawler-like livability and motoring performance, simple and versatile sailing and legendary IP quality and value. Among many unique features are the SP Cruiser's twin cockpits. One aft and covered, perfect for the mornings first cup of coffee, plus one forward - just the right place for a group to sit while cruising or at anchor enjoying an evening sunset.
Large CE Category A Ocean rated opening windows in the enclosed deckhouse offer panoramic views and great natural air flow. Center windshield panel hinges upward to allow socializing with family and friends in the forward cockpit.
Control of the SP Cruiser is made easy with captive winches for main and jib trim operated from inside helm station or aft deck. Autopilot with remote gives you the ability to steer the boat from virtually any location.
The forward chairs and L-shaped settee surrounding the folding table in the pilothouse are a great place to dine or play games regardless of what the weather is doing outside.
Winner of N.M.M.A. Innovation Award and Sail magazine's Best Boat's Award for Innovation, the SP Cruiser offers everything desired by the cruiser looking for a world class motor sailor. You will be able to enjoy much longer sailing seasons with fewer concerns about the weather. And if the wind does not cooperate, the SP Cruiser with her 110hp engine and generous tankage can take you to your destination in comfort and style.
“With calm seas and light winds we reported an 850 NM range at a cruise speed of 8.3 knots and nearly a 700 NM range at 9.1 knots. And if you dial her back to a sedate 7.3 knots, running efficiency hits a wallet-warming 16.8 mpg, with a range of nearly 3,000 nautical miles.” - Power & Motor Yacht
Of course all Island Packets have a proven reputation for world cruising capabilities with superior safety, sea keeping, performance and construction features including:
- An integral hull and keel with moderate draft and protected rudder
- Fully encapsulated lead ballast forms double bottom over length of keel - no keel bolts to maintain, loosen or leak
- Full roller furling rig easily managed from the pilothouse or the cockpit
- Generous below sole tankage and interior storage space
- Certified to Category "A - Ocean"
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1992 Hinckley Sou'wester 42$299,000Bridgeport, CTDenison Yachting - Newport Rhode Island
- 1988 Albin 36 Trawler$64,000Somerset, MADenison Yachting - Newport Rhode Island
- 1995 Luhrs 350 Tournament$58,000New London, CTDenison Yachting - Newport Rhode Island
- 2010 Island Packet SP Cruiser$299,900East Greenwich, RIDenison Yachting - Newport Rhode Island