Saint George's, GD 00000Sell a boat like this
Custom yacht for an owner who likes expedition lifestyle combined with reasonable comfort.
Practical boat for long distance voyages.
Ideal for expeditions when crew and passengers are aiming to reach certain goal during longer sailing and life on board.
Built in France, in Canet-en-Roussillon - center of catamaran construction.
Hulls and deck from "mother" boat - Fountaine Pageot project "Tahiti-80", introduced to the market in 2010.
Boat has been constructed in 4 years, including sea trials and 1 long-distance test voyage: Dec 2014 – Jan 2015: France-Turkey.
Several unique innovations implemented in this custom boat:
- Central hydraulic system powering front sales furlers, main sail traveller, power and autopilot steering, sliding helicopter platform and tender boat disembarking.
- Construction of sliding helicopter platform.
- Construction of gennaker sheets' carriages along each hull.
- Rigging on the roof through multi-composite "boomerang".
- Rigid construction of saloon roof.
- System of refueling for helicopter.
- All commands while sailing - from one place (the helm).
Key technical features:
• Cruise speed sailing: 10-12 nt.
• Maximum speed sailing: 17 nt.
• Cruise speed motoring: 8-10 nt.
• Maximum speed motoring: 15 nt.
• Engines Volvo D4 2x180 hp with folding propellers.
• Additional fuel tanks for 1700 L total - allow to motor at a distance of 1300 NM with speed of 6 nt.
• Possible navigate long-term without shore support: generator, water-maker, bakery.
• 4 solar panels.
• Separate groups of "power" (630 AH) and "comfort" (1080 AH) accumulators.
• Heating in all compartments.
• 240 L - refrigerator. 180 L - freezer.
• Inflatable 5 m. tender boat with Honda 40 hp engine.
• 6 cabins for 12 passengers. Plus extra sleeping places.
Speed & Distance
Boat name: Helicat Red
Type: Sailing catamaran, custom made
Model: Tahiti 80, day charter customized.
Builder: Fountaine Pajot, custom
Builder country: France
Year: Hulls from Fountaine Pajot in 2010. Works in shipyard: 2011-2014
Hull type: Catamaran
Displacement: 53 tons
LOA: 23,74 m
Beam: 10,70 m
Internal design: Architect Jean de la Croix
Well protected, condition – very good, 5 months sailing total.
Main: 140 sq m, Incedences
Genoa: 77 sq m, Incedences
Gennaker: 144 sq m, Incedences
Standing rigging: Metal cable
Running rigging: Dinema
Fuel capacity: 2100 liters / 6 tanks
Water capacity: 1200 liters / 3 tanks
Holding tanks: 240 / 3 tanks
Engine type: 2 Diesel engines, Volvo Penta D4 180
Engine power: 2 x 132 kw (180 hp)
Engine date: 09.12.2012
No of hours: 630/660
Consumption: 9 L/hour x 1800 rpm
Range: 1160 nm
Speed: 10 kn (cruising), 15 kn (max)
Propeller: 2, Folding
Water maker: Aquabase 210 L/min
Battery charger: MASTERVOLT Cahrge Master 80A
Batteries Service: batts 6x105 Ah, Comfort batts 4x270Ah, 2 engine batts
Solar panels: 4x800 wt
Steering Hydraulic: 2 engines (main & spare)
Generator: ONAN 6500
Inverter: MASTERVOLT 3500 Mass Combi
Air conditioning: Ventilation + 3 separate heating systems (diesel) for all cabins
Water boilers: 3 x 40 L
Chain: 80 m main + 100 m additional
Dinghy: Bombard C5 custom (5 m) + Accastillage Diffusion (3 m)
Outboards: Honda 40 (4 stroke) + Honda 3,5 (4 stroke)
Dinghy lift: Hydraulic, remote control
Fire ex-ting 10 + auto in engine rooms
Life raft: 2 x Zodiac (12 pers), last service 2016
Life jackets: 6 self inflate, 6 harnesses
Sun awning: All windows curtained, Electric cockpit awning
Winches: HARKEN 2x60, 3x70, 1x98 all electric
Hydraulic: gennaker travelers 2 with electric Winches – for gennaker trimming
Anchors: 2, 60 and 40 kgs
Leisure equipment: Sea fishing, Scuba diving, compressor
Helicopter platform: 6 x 4 m., sliding, for helicopters up to 1500 kg gross weight
Refueling system: 2 tanks for AVGAS, 1000 L capacity, pump, 10 m house.
Workshop: 2 Work benches, joinery, tools, etc.
GPS: Raymarine + Furuno
Depth sounder: Hummingbird 998c
Chart plotter: 2x Raymarine E140, Raymarine E7
Compass: 2 x Plastimo
Wind equipment: Raymarine
Autopilot: 2 x Raymarine
VHF: ICOM M505
Standard C Thrane & Thrane
Video cameras external 4, Raymarine
Music system: BOSS, 4 speakers
TV: Philips 55’, video-player
Refrigerator: Siemens+++ 210 L
Deep freezer: Siemens+++ 160 L
Washing machine: Candy
Dish washer: Diamond
Exhaust fan: Fiama
Water purification: Atoll
Cabins: 6 total. 2 fwd and 4 aft.
Berths: 12 total. 10 twin and 2 double
Bathrooms: 3 with showers, 2 WC manual, 1 WC electric
Saloon: Spacious with dinner table (8 seats), sitting area with
Sitting area: 3 sofas custom, coffee table (transforming)
Office area: Office table custom, rotating chair
Chart table Custom, 2 rotating chairs
- 2023 Yellowfin 24 Bay CERequest a PriceFort Lauderdale, FL 33304-3623Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 2014 Hatteras 80 MY$4,350,000Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304-3623Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 2023 Pearl Pearl 62Request a PriceFort Lauderdale, FL 33316Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 1995 Viking Cockpit Sport Yacht$379,000Gulf Shores, AL 36542Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.