Wilmington, NCSell a boat like this
This beautiful Carolina Custom Express fisherman was designed by Applied Concepts. She is powered by twin Verado 350 Outboards with less than 500 hours. She has been owned and maintained by a seasoned original owner.
This boat is loaded with options and ready to fish. The center helm provides great visibility and allows the captain to be in the action. The comfortable layout provides protection from the elements and a huge cockpit.
Down below is a full berth forward, stand-up head and full galley. Cabin and helm A/C!
The owner has taken delivery of his new custom boat and is highly motivated to sell "Bill Chaser". All offers and trades considered. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own an incredible Carolina rig and save a half of a million dollars on a new build!!!!
Features and Options
- Custom Built Hull Designed by Applied Concepts
- Twin Mercury Verado 350s
- Brand New Generator
- Teak Sole
- Custom Hardtop with Electronics Box
- Pod Style Helm with Electric Pop-Up Electronics
- Full Garmin Package- 5212 GPS/Plotter/Radar/Fish Finder, Garmin AutoPilot, Garmin GHC10, Garmin VHF
- Fusion Satellite Stereo
- Full Galley- Stainless Fridge, Stainless Sink, Microwave
- Cabin A/C
- Helm A/C
- Lee Outriggers
- Bluewater Cockpit Fighting Chair
- Teak Toe Rail
- Full Curtains
- 1992 Grady-White Explorer 24$15,000Wilmington, NCMiddle Sound Boatworks
- 2015 Sea Ray 220 Sundeck$58,000Wilmington, NCMiddle Sound Boatworks
- 2015 Sun Tracker Party Barge 20 DLX$26,500Wilmington, NCMiddle Sound Boatworks
- 2010 Sea Hunt Triton 220$38,000Wilmington, NCMiddle Sound Boatworks