260 hrs - low for a 2010
Get on the water ASAP
This queen of the fleet introduced in 2001 quickly became a very popular model for Chaparral. She was updated in 2010 to include the new Axius handling package coupled with Mercruiser engines and Bravo III outdrives. She handles docking with ease and is a real sports car under way.
She stands out from the pack with nicely appointed cherry interior and an innovative helm arrangement. She is built on a beamy modified-V hull with beautiful cherry wood interior that make her one of the more luxurious yachts in her class.
Below there is a full pocket door that separates the bow stateroom from the salon for full privacy. The galley has ample counter space to serve up you and your guests. There is also plenty of storage, a large inset sink and a two burner cooktop. The aft cabin is very large with a dinette and a full privacy door.
The helm deck has a large double helm seat and a U-shaped settee. Very nice access to all the controls and electronics and visibility from the helm is great due to the elevated helm. Excellent access to the engines via a cockpit electric hatch. There is a walk thru windshield for access to the fore deck and its sun pad or to drop anchor. The transom has a built in storage locker. With the engine upgrade she will cruise easily in the mid 20’s and top out in the high 30’s.
Speed & Distance
This is an extremely clean, professionally maintained boat.
- Boat Recently Serviced: 4/30/2019 Outdrives Fully Serviced, New Bellows, Gimbal Bearings, Tune up
- Bottom Painted and New Zincs
- Mercruiser 496 (8.1) Bravo 3 Outdrives5
- Axius Joystick Docking
- Mercruiser Vessel View
- Fresh water cooled
- Manifolds & Water pumps replaced
- Raw water supply to engines has been upgraded to thru hull with strainers
Kohler 7.3 Generator
- Garmin 5212 Color GPS
- Garmin 4Kw HD Radar Dome
- KVH M1 Satellite Dome with custom mount
- Remote Spotlight
- Premium sound system with 4 speakers
- Upgraded to Bluetooth on Dash
- Fiberglass hardtop with full enclosure
- Foredeck Sunpad
- Windlass, with remote pedals on bow
- 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning w reverse cycle heat
- Bow Rail Fender Storage
- Stainless Steel windshield frame
Other Notable Features
- Cockpit wet bar with refrigerator, sink and storage
- Walk thru transom with propane barbeque
- Transom trunk storage
- Convertible dinette
- Wood salon floor
- Cockpit Table
- Cedar lined closets
- Fiberglass enclosed head w/Vacuflush toilet
- Molded dash steps
- Extended swim platform