20’ St. James Center Console 2009
This is a special vessel for a special waterman -- a “gentleman’s” flats boat.
For over 13 years, St. James Boatworks has relentlessly pursued perfection in crafting game boats that honor tradition while simultaneously innovating design. St. James represents a collaboration of timeless elegance, luxurious refinements, and exhilarating performance that combine harmoniously to form the most sophisticated game boats on the water.
Consistently enriched each season with acute attention to detail, the St. James SJ20 Open blurs the lines between art and craft, form and function, simplicity and sophistication.
The first thing you’ll notice about the SJ20 is her sensual lines and Carolina flare, reminiscent of a Buddy Davis or Ennis Merritt design. Next, you’ll take note of her Teak toe rail wrapping the bow, Teak decking and varnished Teak helm and leaning post with rocket launchers. These fine brightwork details, combined with her rich woven leather seating and polished stainless steel accents, give this boat the high-quality look and feel of a much larger yacht.
Once you’re underway, you’ll understand why they chose to power this vessel with a 200 E-Tec by Evinrude. She handles like a sports car on the water, quickly getting up on a plane with nimble handling on the flats, creeks and rivers. Her hull is designed with a 47-degree dead rise, which makes for a smooth, dry ride even on choppy water. With her shallow water design and Atlas jackplate, you can get in the skinniest of waters where the most elusive fish like to hang out.
She’s equipped with everything you need to get on the water. Brand new Continental trailer. Dragonfly poling platform (not pictured). Large live bait well. Multiple fish boxes and dry storage lockers. Teak leaning post with rocket launchers. Numerous rod holders and storage compartments. LED courtesy lighting in the cockpit. Bose speaker system. Fusion Bluetooth stereo. Garmin GPSmap 740s. Bennett electric trim tabs. Two brand new batteries and an onboard battery charger.
This boat is tons of fun to drive and she’s a real head turner! If you’re looking for a sporty, versatile and affordable way to do some "social distancing", look no further. The St. James SJ20 is the perfect boat to get you on the water in style.
- Vacuum bagged Corecell® hull, deck, hatches, and components
- Precision fit composite stringer and transverse grid
- Components fusion bonded with aerospace grade methacrylate adhesive
- Smooth and radiused corners and edges
- Hand faired to yacht quality
- Premium painted surfaces
- Vinyl rub rail with 316 stainless steel insert
- Solid stainless steel tumblehome rub strakes
- Premium flush mounted 316 stainless steel hardware
- 6” flush mount, pull-up cleats
- Premium bottom mount rod holders (4)
- 316 stainless steel fuel fill
- Flush mount, pull-up pole chocks
- Push to close hatch latches
- 316 stainless steel thru hull fittings
- 316 stainless steel fasteners throughout
- 316 stainless steel t-clamp hose clamps
- 316 stainless steel ball valves
- 316 stainless steel friction hinges
- Recessed trim tabs
- Hydraulic Steering
- Cockpit and Console
- Self-bailing cockpit
- 480 qt. Insulated fish box
- 18g Forward insulated crustacean well
- Under gunwale LED courtesy lighting
- Custom console featuring a varnished Teak helm pod and hand rail
- Electric Pop-up instrument console
- Polished Stainless steel helm with power knob
- Polished stainless steel throttle lever
- Teak Deck
- Integrated toe rail
- Cavernous forward anchor locker
- 1,200 qt. Below deck insulated fish box
- 43g Aft live well
- Port and Starboard dry storage featuring Clearview© bilge access
- Self bailing splash well
- Custom breaker panel with battery select switch and custom sealed military specification switches
- Dual Optima® batteries
- Flush pull-up LED navigational lighting
- LED under gunwale courtesy lighting
- Automatic Port and Starboard bilge pumps
- Dual, quick exchange aerated live well pumps
- 316 stainless steel high speed water pick up
- Racor® fuel filter and water separator
- Port and Starboard garboard drains and t-handle plugs
- Access to all thru hulls, inlets, and drains
- Access to trim tab actuators
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2001 Maxum 3700 SCR$49,990East Hampton, NYUnited Yacht Sales - Florida Treasure Coast
- 2000 Pacific Mariner 65S$669,000Palm City, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida Treasure Coast
- 2009 Cabo 40 Express SF$395,000North Palm Beach, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida Treasure Coast
- 2000 Custom Carolina/Blackwell/Hudson 44 XPS$495,000Stuart, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida Treasure Coast