Milwaukee, WILocal Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
The Sabre 386 was launched in January 2004 and in October 2004 was awarded Cruising World Magazine’s Boat of the Year Award as Best Mid-sized Performance Cruiser as well as Overall Domestic Boat of the Year.
Once onboard you can clearly see why this model immediately won such an impressive award. Sabre's attention to detail and spacious layout will immediately make anyone feel at home. This vessel is no exception, as you can see in the pictures and video this particular boat is in overall very good condition. It is certainly worth a look if you are considering a boat in this category.
New North Sails in 6-2021 (used for 2 short leisure sails this summer):
Furling Jib w/ Battens NPL Tour Xi Grey NorLam Xi09 Grey CRG ($5800)
Full Batten Mainsail NPL Tour Xi Grey NorLam Xi09 Grey CRG ($8300)
New Sail cover ($2000)
These boat is the deep keel version.
Located in Milwaukee, WI and in the water ready for immediate delivery! Vessel located off-site, please make an appointment for viewing.
Used spinnaker included as well (not new in 2021)
Dinghy included, soft bottom. Stows in a bag Onboard.
IJPE : 763.00 sq ft
I : 51.83 ft
J : 15.00 ft
P : 45.33 ft
E : 16.42 ft
Working Sail Area : 763.00 sq ft
Keel Type: Bulb
Ballast: 6028 lb
Displacement: 17250 sq ft
Max Draft: 5.50 ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
- 3 type A, B, C fire extinguishers
- Louvered main cabin locker doors.
- Cockpit locker light.
- Marelon thru-hulls and seavalves.
- Hoses greater then 1" diameter that are below the waterline are double clamped.
- Ash hull ceilings.
- Propane 2 burner stove with oven and gas sniffer.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Varnished interior cherry finish with teak and holly cabin sole.
- Dovetailed drawers.
- Automatic electric and 1 manual bilge pump.
- Prewired with VHF radio cable.
- 6'4" headroom.
- Forward cabin contains two 6'8" v-berths.
- Main cabin contains a 6'5" settee berth to port which converts to a double.
- Aft cabin with double berth.
- Aft head with separate stall shower.
- Forward cabin equipped with vanity sink.
- Quiet Flush head.
- 50 foot shore power cord with GFI protection.
- Master AC/DC Bass 6200 marine circuit breaker panels.
- All wiring is tinned, color coded and meets USCG standards.
- 12 volt 80 amp alternator.
- 40 gallon custom aluminum fuel tank, deck filled, shut-off valve, vented and grounded.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator.
- Raw water intake strainer with wrench.
- Four point engine mount system optimized to reduce vibration adn noise
- Engine compartment exhause blower
- Engine compartment light
- Complete engine access through sound and heat insulated removable panels.
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Below waterline, Sabre technology is utilized, consisting of chopped strand glass and vinylester resin as a back up for ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Internal deck to hull joint.
- Molded in double boot and single cove stripes.
- Bulkheads, berth faces, shelves and floor stringers laminated to hull providing integral, structural strength.
- Step transom
- Thru-bolted to a reinforced hull keel sump with stainless steel bolts and bronze nuts.
- 1991 Carver 28 Mariner / Voyager$19,900Milwaukee, WICenterPointe Yacht Sales
- 2022 Lowe Stinger ST175$27,989Pewaukee, WICenterPointe Yacht Sales
- 2021 Beneteau ANTARES 11 OB FLY$442,481Milwaukee, WICenterPointe Yacht Sales
- 2021 Beneteau Antares Serie 9$231,774Milwaukee, WICenterPointe Yacht Sales