To all my clients!!!
Fisherman's Paradise is a five-story "floating palace" that is a mothership for deep-sea anglers and divers. Fisherman's Paradise was created to provide 4-star accommodations and amenities while her members access the world's finest recreational fishing and diving experience. Repurposed in 2009.
The ship is fully self-sustainable, and has the ability to land up to 11,000 lb helicopters (ex: Sikorsky S76). It also has a swing arm crane capable of lifting loads up to 7 tons onto the deck as well as gantry cranes that can lift boats up to 32-ft for storage on the deck.
- Self-sustaining in all aspects including fresh water, electricity and 1-yr fuel capacity
- Can hold smaller vessels and craft on-board for rapid transit
- Large helicopter pad
- Quick availability
- Yacht quality interior with extremely spacious guest rooms, custom granite, custom wood work and full amenities.
- 1/3 of the ship is still unused space and can be built to suit the application. The new owner can add guest rooms, crew rooms, offices or medical facilities that could support hundreds.
Fisherman's Paradise is something that truly needs to be experienced firsthand as photos do not do it justice!
Call us today to arrange a private showing.
Housing and Comfort
- 14 large staterooms with full granite bathrooms and double queen beds
- 4 larger VIP staterooms with balcony access
- 1 massive “President’s Suite” of close to 1,500 sq feet of living space
- Captain’s suite feature two rooms
- 5 upper deck crew rooms (currently single occupancy with individual bathrooms, can be set up bunk style for double occupancy)
- 13 lower deck crew rooms (currently single occupancy with individual bathrooms, can be set up bunk style for double occupancy)
- 1 complete restaurant quality kitchen (galley)
- Salon of 2,500 sq feet
- Full Bar
- Wine Room
- Movie Theater
- Multi-level Gymnasium with free weights, machines, and aerobic equipment
- Massage Rooms (3) (Could be offices)
- Spa/pedicure chairs (2)
- Business Center
- Satellite TV, Phone and Internet
- Crew Galley
- Crew Lounge
- Italian tile and custom woodwork throughout
- 70’ swimming pool with swim-up outdoor bar
- Reception center
- Laundry facility featuring Huebsch professional equipment
- Dive center featuring a NiTrox refill station
- Salt-water ice maker and exterior walk-in freezer
- Over 15,000 sq feet of unused interior space at the crew level that can accommodate 100+ beds for medical use
- Over 10,000 sq feet of unused interior space on the top deck that can be made into additional rooms or perfect for offices and cubicles
- Marina that can accommodate boats up to 20’ wide
- Storage for up to (4) 28’-37’ boats on the aft deck of the ship
- Helicopter pad that accommodate up to 11,000 lbs of weight, the equivalent of a large Sikorsky S76
- Complete GMDSS electronics and radio package
- 3 CAT 180KW diesel generators for electricity
- 1 CAT emergency generator
- 2 Reverse Osmosis Village Marine PW4000 water makers capable of 360 gallons per hour
- 1 large walk-in freezer (20’x20’)
- 1 large walk-in refrigerator (20’x20’)
- 3 large AC machines
- Fire System - ship wide
- Diesel fuel capacity of 320,000 gallons or 1 year (with a fuel burn rate of 100 – 500 gallons per day depending on use)
- 30,000 lb anchor and 12,000 lbs of chain for a single mooring system
- 2020 Belzona 27 WARequest a PriceSaint Petersburg, FLBob Hodge Marine Group
- 2012 Tiara Yachts 5800 Sovran$895,000Saint Petersburg, FLBob Hodge Marine Group
- 2006 Boston Whaler 32 CC$94,500Saint Petersburg, FLBob Hodge Marine Group
- 2017 Belzona 327 WA$289,900Saint Petersburg, FLBob Hodge Marine Group