If you are in the market for a trawler, look no further than this 2009 Custom 46 Diesel Duck, just reduced to $254,900 (offers encouraged).
This vessel is located in Rockport, Texas and is in great condition. She is also equipped with a John Deere engine that has 1,000 hours.
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
Reason for selling is building a house - plenty of cruising time in!.
60-day Sea Tow Membership* comes standard with your boat purchase from POP Yachts! Sea Tow Membership includes: FREE boat towing, fuel drops, jump starts, prop disentanglements and covered ungroundings and more. *60-day membership is only valid for boats in good working order at the time of purchase and only for the boat purchased. Already a member? We'll extend your membership by 60 days.
POP Yachts is a 5-star dealership, consistently given the highest ratings in customer service. POP Yachts sells more than 1,700 boats/year, through word of mouth, customer referrals and good customer service. Contact POP Yachts today, describe the perfect boat for you or your family, and you'll see why they are considered the best.
We have several active listings for Sea Ray, Chris-Craft, Marine Trader, and Hatteras. If you're in the Corpus Christi, Victoria, Portland, or Port Lavaca areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other trawler options we have locally that may meet your needs.
Speed & Distance
- Compass (Ritchie FN203, 4-1/2")
- Depth Instrument (Furuno RD 30)
- GPS (Multiple, Furuno Primary)
- Navigation Lights (Aquasignal 40's)
- Spotlight (Perko)
- Batteries (House Are 4 X 8L16H Trojans 6 Volt)
- Battery Charger (Victron)
- Battery Switch (Blue Sea 300 Amp X 2)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (12 Volt-blue Sea, 24 Volt-blue Sea, 120 Volt -square D, 240 Volt -square D)
- Cockpit Lighting (LED On Spreaders)
- Engine Kill Switch (John Deere Panel)
- Flat Screen TV (Samsung 32")
- Generator (Northern Lights 9 KW)
- Inverter (24/70/3000 Victron)
- Shore Power (30 Amp)
- Shore Power Cords (30 Amp 50' With 25' Extension)
- Stereo (Pioneer/bose/polk Audio/subwoof W/booster Amps)
- TV (19" Monitor At Helm)
- A/C + Heat (Webasto Hydronic And Reverse Cycle And Heat Strips)
- Dinette (Convertible)
- Fridge/freezer (Fisher And Paykel 19 Cu.ft.)
- Head (1 - . Dometic Electric Flush Forward, Wilcox Crittenden "skipper" Aft)
- Hot Water System (Superstore SS6M With Circulating Pump)
- Microwave (Yes, Full Size)
- Oven (Force 10)
- Pressurized Water (Sureflo 5.7 Gpm Variable Speed)
- Shower (Exceptional)
- Sink (4 Total, Stainless In Galley, Stone In Head)
- Stove (Force 10)
- Washer And Dryer (Full Size LG Front Load High Efficiency)
- Fenders (Yes, Many, Plus Oak Fenderboard)
- Mooring Lines (5/8", 3/4" And Lots Of Em)
- Swim Ladder (Yes, Two)
- Washdown (Yes, Raw)
- Windlass (Hydraulic Ideal Size 3, 350' 3/8" High Test Rode)
- Bilge Pump (Five (5). 2 Rule 2000 And 3 Whale Supersubs)
- Bright Cockpit Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher (Engineered In ER, Plus 3 - 5 Pound)
- Fire Suppression System (Xintex MA2-250)
- Horn (Buell-strombose Air, 121 Db At 246 HZ)
- Life Jackets (At Least 12)
- Liferaft (No, But Good Dinghy)
- Searchlight (Perko)
- EPIRB (ACR 406mhz)