Only 80 photos shown. All 290 photos available on popyachts.com/view/113164
2009 CUSTOM BUILT 46 DIESEL DUCK TRAWLER!!!
This is a one owner boat built and maintained by the seller. She is currently being lightly used, so the hours may fluctuate slightly.
She was scratch-built from the keel up by the seller during the period from April 2003 to April 2011. It is a long-range diesel cruiser with a fiberglass/wood hull with shape patterned after the West Coast Salmon Troller.
They were usually operated by a husband and wife, or father and son team, and were designed for ease of short-handed operation and extreme efficiency.
They are narrower, more sharply pointed at the bow, and often "double-ended." They are slow, safe, ... [click "Watch the video" under Resource Links to visit our website for full description]
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
Reason for selling is building a house - plenty of cruising time in!.
Pop Yachts is a 5-star dealership, consistently given the highest ratings in customer service. Pop Yachts sells more than 1,700 boats/year, through word of mouth, customer referrals and good customer service. Contact Pop Yachts today, describe the perfect boat for you or your family, and you'll see why they are considered the best.
We have several active listings for Chris-Craft, Sea Ray, Hatteras, and Bertram. If you're in the Corpus Christi, Victoria, Portland, or Port Lavaca areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other trawler options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this boat.
Selling your boat has never been easier. At Pop Yachts, we literally sell thousands of units every year all over the country. Call (855) 201-8801 and we'll get started selling your boat today.
Speed & Distance
- Compass (Ritchie FN203, 4-1/2")
- Depth Instrument (Furuno RD 30)
- GPS (Multiple, Furuno Primary)
- Navigation Lights (Aquasignal 40's)
- Spotlight (Perko)
- Batteries (House Are 4 X 8L16H Trojans 6 Volt)
- Battery Charger (Victron)
- Battery Switch (Blue Sea 300 Amp X 2)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (12 Volt-blue Sea, 24 Volt-blue Sea, 120 Volt -square D, 240 Volt -square D)
- Cockpit Lighting (LED On Spreaders)
- Engine Kill Switch (John Deere Panel)
- Flat Screen TV (Samsung 32")
- Generator (Northern Lights 9 KW)
- Inverter (24/70/3000 Victron)
- Shore Power (30 Amp)
- Shore Power Cords (30 Amp 50')
- Stereo (Pioneer/bose/polk Audio/subwoof W/booster Amps)
- TV (19" Monitor At Helm)
- A/C + Heat (Webasto Hydronic And Reverse Cycle And Heat Strips)
- Dinette (Convertible)
- Fridge/freezer (Fisher And Paykel 19 Cu.ft.)
- Head (1 - . Dometic Electric Flush Forward, Wilcox Crittenden "skipper" Aft)
- Hot Water System (Superstore SS6M With Circulating Pump)
- Microwave (Yes, Full Size)
- Oven (Force 10)
- Pressurized Water (Sureflo 5.7 Gpm Variable Speed)
- Shower (Exceptional)
- Sink (4 Total, Stainless In Galley, Stone In Head)
- Stove (Force 10)
- Washer And Dryer (Full Size LG Front Load High Efficiency)
- Fenders (Yes, Many, Plus Oak Fenderboard)
- Mooring Lines (5/8", 3/4" And Lots Of Em)
- Swim Ladder (Yes, Two)
- Washdown (Yes, Raw)
- Windlass (Hydraulic Ideal Size 3/8" High Test All Chain Rode With Two Size Snubbers. (no Nylon Line))
- Bilge Pump (Five (5). 2 Rule 2000 And 3 Whale Supersubs)
- Bright Cockpit Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher (Engineered In ER, Plus 3 - 5 Pound)
- Fire Suppression System (Xintex MA2-250)
- Horn (Buell-strombose Air, 121 Db At 246 HZ)
- Life Jackets (At Least 12)
- Liferaft (No, But Good Dinghy)
- Searchlight (Perko)
- EPIRB (ACR 406mhz)