Saint Petersburg, FL 33701Local Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
NEW ENGINE & OUTDRIVE!!
NEW TRAILER INCLUDED!
Don't miss out on this clean, well-maintained & upgraded 2008 Sea Ray 240 Sundancer! She is currently kept out of the water in covered High & Dry storage. Some of her notable upgrades include:
NEW 2021 MERCRUISER 5.7 GAS ENGINE & OUTDRIVE
NEW 2020 ALUMINUM TRAILER
NEW 2019 T-TOP CANVAS
NEW COCKPIT SPEAKERS
FRESH BUFF/WAX - MAY 2022
Call/Text/Email me today for a chance to get aboard! Time to get out on the water with family and friends this summer!
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 240 Sundancer is a grand step into Sea Ray's world-renowned family of raised helm, mid-cabin stateroom designed cruisers. The ingenious cabin layout encompasses plentiful storage, gorgeous cherry wood cabinetry and four color-coordinated fabric design package choices. Outside, the functional cockpit is designed for versatility and entertainment for fun while docked or underway. At first glance she may appear as a large-scale cruiser, but she's still trailerable with an 8' 6" beam.
Upgrades / Equipment
- NEW 2021 Mercruiser 5.7 Gas Engine & Outdrive w/ approx. 45 hours
- NEW 2020 Continental Aluminum Trailer
- NEW (2) Pyle Hydra Speakers - 2022
- NEW T-Top Canvas - 2019
- Buffed & Waxed - May 2022
- Garmin GPSmap 546s Chartplotter
- Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC+ VHF
- Ritchie Compass
- Clarion Marine Stereo
- Sylvania Microwave
- Norcold Refrigerator
- Kenyon 1-Burner Alcohol Stove
- Galley Sink w/ Hot & Cold Water Pressure
- Dometic Portable Toilet
- S/S Sink in Head w/ Shower Nozzle
- 30-Amp Shore Power Cord
- Trim Tabs
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- (3) Fire Extinguishers
- Danforth Anchor w/ approx. 6' chain & 150' rode combo
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with PY approved corresponding Florida licensed yacht brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.
- 2004 Moody 54$400,000$400,000Ruskin, FL 33701Preferred Yachts
- 1998 Mainship Sedan Bridge 40$150,000$150,000Saint Petersburg, FL 33701Preferred Yachts
- 2004 Donzi 32 ZF$100,000$100,000Saint Petersburg, FL 33701Preferred Yachts
- 2003 Hunter 426 Deck Salon$149,000$149,000Saint Petersburg, FL 33701Preferred Yachts