San Diego, CALocal Delivery Available
Fresh water kept until 2015. No expense has been spared in maintaining this exceptional sport fisher. LLC owned.
The Riviera 47 Series II is a marriage of form and function. Below the waterline, a revolution in design has been developed by one of the world's leading naval architects, Frank Mulder. He has created a running surface that delivers performance that can only be described as sensational. The most notable feature of this hull is two pockets housing the propeller shafts in the aft section to deliver superior forward thrust, resulting in higher top speed and better fuel economy.
Call today for an appointment to come and see why this is the next 47 Riviera to sell..
We also offer a personal video walk through on this vessel
- This is a boat built for an extended vacation. With two staterooms and a third cabin, the Riviera 47 can comfortably accommodate six adults. The master stateroom is particularly luxurious.
- Spacious Saloon:The generous beam provides a large and deep and therefore spacious lounge, but features such as the generous table, the large tinted side windows, the superior headroom, the furniture and fittings and the number of cabinets all create an easy, open flow through this area of your Riviera 47.
- Stylish Yet Functional Cockpit
The cockpit is the play area, Plenty of storage space, fishing and dive gear lockers, tables, chairs, optional live bait well, fish box, garbage unit, eutectic cool-box and sink.
- Rod holder electric hatch on ceiling
- Flat screen TV with Surround sound; Definitve speakers
- Dinette with L shapped seating
- Large L shaped seating in living area, folds out into bed
- VHF radio
- Additional fridge
- New Carpet installed 11/15
- Vitrifrigo Fridge (x2) and Freezer (x2) with sliding doors.
- Convection microwave
- Electric stove top
- Trash compactor
- Plenty of storage
Spacious cockpit with teak deck that was installed in 2014, with a center 150 galon split bait tank with viewing windows, and a 30 gallon live well on the transom. The starboard side of the cockpit featrues a full electronics suite; with sounder, plotter, radar, sonar, twin disc controlls. On the port side there is a cockpit freezer under the ladder up to the flybridge.
- Teak cockpit flooring & swim platform with teak
- Radar display, Sonar display, and sounder display
- Twin Disc cockpit controls
- 150 gallon split bait tank with viewing windows and new bait pump 08/19
- 30 gallon transom bait tank
- Cockpit freezer
- Transom Door
- Cockpit coaming Bolsters
- Air Compressor
- Cockpit (slantback) cover that converts to an awning
- Backup Bait tank with alarm added 02/18
Spacious flybridge with AC / heat, U-shaped lounge seating & table, JL audio sound system with digital amplifier, wet bar with sink and refrigerator, flat screen tv, and a helm station with the latest in electronics, including: Garmin touchscreen, multifunction display, chart plotter, 3 KW digital sounder, 6KW digital radar, Furuno sidescan sonar, New Icom VHF and 2-meter radios, and Simrad autopilot.
- Fully Air conditioned / Heated
- Strataglass enclosure 11/16
- Twin Disc electronic controls
- Sidepower Bowthruster New 09/19
- Furuno CH-250 sidescan sonar
- 21" daylight monitor
- Garmin 7412 Chartplotter
- Garmin Digital sounder
- Garmin 6KW digital open array radar
- New Trim tab display as well as new intercepter trim tabs on the transom (09/19)
- Icom VHF radio New 11/19
- Icom IC-V8000 2-meter radio
- Simrad Ap25 Autopilot
- Muir windlass control with digital counter
- Heart inverter display
- Sirius Satellite radio
- JL Audio sound system with digital amplifier
- New bridge carpet 11/15
- flat sreen TV
Custom stainless steel West Coast rails lead forward from the cockpit to the bow deck. Up on the bow, you will find a 1000 pound Davit, stainless tender cradle, and a 6 man canister life raft with hydro static release. Muir windlass.
- Pompanette outriggers
- 13 Flush rod holders
- 18 Rocket launchers
- West Coast rails
- Sanshin Spotlight
- Brower Davit
- Dinghy cradle
- Muir windlass
"HIGH BID" is powered by the ultra reliable Cummins QSM-11 motors that have recently been serviced. She has a Cummins Onan generator, Glendenning cable master, and Cruiseair air conditioning systems.
- Cummins QSM-11 Diesel motors (1625 hours)
- Aftercoolers serviced 11/19
- Water Pumps serviced 11/19
- Annual fluid and filter changes (Last service 11/19)
- Onan generator in sound shield fully serviced (07/19)
- New Generator Water Pump (10/19)
- Cruiseair air conditioning
- Glendinning Cablemaster
- Dripless shaft seals new (09/19)
- All thru hull fittings serviced or replaced (09/19)
- Propellers were tuned by Willmington Propeller Service (09/19)
- All new Cutlass bearings (09/19
- Fresh bottom paint (09/19)
- Aquamet 22 shafts
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2007 Regal 4460 Commodore$259,000San Diego, CASilver Seas Yachts - San Diego
- 2017 Princess 56$1,669,000Newport Beach, CASilver Seas Yachts - San Diego
- 2021 Cruisers Yachts 38 GLSRequest a PriceSan Diego, CASilver Seas Yachts - San Diego
- 1995 Carver 380 Santego$53,000San Diego, CASilver Seas Yachts - San Diego