North Miami Beach, FL
Regal Commodore 4060 is a luxury cruiser with live-aboard accommodations. She features a spacious interior with a two stateroom, two head layout. The Commodore 4060 has the room for entertaining with a spacious cockpit that features a U-shaped lounge and refreshment center with cutting board, refrigerator, and cooler. The salon is luxuriously appointed and the galley has all the necessary equipment to prepare a five star meal. There are two private staterooms and two heads, plus the dinette easily converts into a berth, which means she has overnighting accommodations for six (convertible singles in the aft)
With an overall length only a few inches short of 40' 1'' and a wide 13' beam, this super-sized cruiser will let you and the crew tour the coast in style and comfort.
VOLVO IPS 500 with only 661 HOURS (at time of listing) with JOYSTICK MAKES DOCKING THIS YACHT SUPER EASY.
A performance-driven yacht balanced with equally high levels of luxury and style. Built on Regal's proven OceanTrac hull design with a wide 13' beam, the 4060 Commodore Express delivers fuel-efficiency, great performance and a very stylish look. The solid fiberglass hull came standard with a vinylester barrier coat and a gel-coated, sound-insulated engine compartment. Routine engine maintenance is a breeze as the entire rear section of the cockpit powers up to provide walk-in engine room access from the swim platform.
Below deck, two well appointed staterooms provide comfortable accommodation, each with a private head and solid wood privacy doors. The spacious salon is finished in high gloss cherry wood cabinetry with cherry and holly flooring and LeatherCrest furnishings. There is s plenty of comfortable seating and loads of natural lighting in the salon and galley areas from large over-head hatches and numerous side portlights. A very well appointed galley completes the picture with lots of counter space and plenty of creative storage.
The cockpit layout is simply fabulous. Fully enclosed with a fiberglass hardtop, it has a seating layout that keeps captain and passengers in close proximity when underway, and also serves as a great conversation pit at anchor. One step down is an aft lounge area with more passenger seating and transom access to the swim platform. This Regal 4060 is in very nice condition throughout. The upholstery is virtually flawless, and the engine compartment is extremely well organized and exceptionally clean. With only 500 hours on the meters (as of listing date), she has been lightly used and has many more trouble-free cruises ahead of her. Opportunities this attractive don't come along every day, so don't miss out on a great express cruiser offered at a very reasonable price!
Speed & Distance
- Forward Stateroom
- Queen berth with inner-spring mattress and large storage area below.
- Double-wide sliding privacy door.
- Cedar hanging lockers (2).
- Deck hatch.
- En-suite head with circular shower
- Mid Cabin Stateroom
- Twin berths convert to queen.
- Stand-up dressing area.
- Vanity with sink and overhead storage.
- Private head.
- Double-wide sliding privacy door
- Cherry and holly flooring with high gloss cabinetry.
- LeatherCrest sofa with recliners.
- Solid wood table with extendible leaves.
- Overhead storage cabinet.
- Deck hatches plus fixed portlights.
- Entertainment center opposite sofa
- Translucent overhead hatch
- Solid surface countertops with fiddles
- Hi-gloss storage cabinets
- Staircase storage drawers
- Deep stainless steel sink
- Electric 2-burner stove (recessed)
- Stainless microwave oven
- Coffee maker
- Non-glare burlwood helm with side-panel.
- Faria fog-free gauges.
- Wrap-around passenger lounge portside with fold-out teak table and filler cushion.
- Double-wide helm seat.
- L-seating aft.
- Power operated engine hatch.
- Stainless steel walkthrough windshield w/powered center vent.
- Sliding cabin entry door w/handrail and screen
- Non-skid decks with grab rails.
- Foredeck double chaise lounge.
- Built-in transom and foredeck storage compartments.
- Transom access door
- Garmin GPSmap chartplotter
- Raymarine Ray215 VHF radio Compass
- Remote spotlight
- Fusion Stereo
- Kohler generator with sound shield
- Bow thruster
- Air conditioner w/reverse heat (26,000 BTU)
- Lewmar windlass w/deck and helm controls
- Stainless steel Bruce-style anchor
- Transom hot/cold hand shower
- Vacuflush toilets
- Hot water heater with engine heat exchanger (11 gal)
- Fresh and waste water tank monitor
- Dockside water inlet
- Dockside electrical (2 x 30-Amp), shore cables (4)
- Battery isolator
- Batteries - 2 engine, one house
- 60-Amp charger
- Automatic bilge pumps (2)
- Bilge high-water alarm
- Dripless shafts
- CO detectors (salon, forward cabin, mid cabin)
- Engine room fume detector
- Engine room automatic fire suppression system
- Cockpit stereo with steering wheel and transom controls
- Forward stateroom stereo, TV
- Salon stereo, TV, DVD
- Mid cabin stereo, TV
- Cockpit TV mount (equipment arch)
- Central vacuum
- Vinylester barrier coat
- Existing safety and mooring equipment
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.