Merrick, NY 11566Sell a boat like this
The MAKO 204 CC offers big-boat room and performance with an uncluttered layout that provides more deck space fore and aft of the console than boats of comparable size. So there's more room to move and fish. Built in the rugged MAKO tradition, the 204 delivers the same smooth dry ride as its larger siblings. Anglers are always astounded by its performance—near-shore and off. Rated for up to 225 horsepower, its features include two insulated fishboxes with drains, anchor locker and bow seating. A custom-matched EZ Loader aluminum trailer with oil bath hubs and sealed-circuit LED lights is optional.
- Length: 20' 4"
- Beam: 8' 4"
- Transom Height: 25"
- Max. Recommended HP: 225 HP
- Max. Person Capacity: 8 Persons
- Max. Person Weight: 1679 Lbs.
- Hull Weight (approx.): 2000 Lbs.
- Max. Cumulative Engine Weight: 650 Lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 85 Gallons
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 12"
- Acrylic windscreen
- Console grab rail
- Heavy-duty electrical switching system, battery selector switch, main power
- Battery storage
- Gauge panel w/analog gauges
- 37-gallon front seat baitwell
- Drink holders
- Marine-grade wiring w/submersible connectors
- Anchor locker
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- Rod racks, under gunwale, port and starboard, for four rods
- Gunwale-mount rod holders w/custom logo
- Port & starboard forward seats w/storage below
- Forward V-shaped bow seating provides easy anchor access
- Foredeck underseat storage
- Fishbox (2), above deck with overboard drain
- 6" polished, marine-grade, stainless steel cleats
- Aluminum reinforcement for T-top mounting
- Composite construction throughout
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed and bonded 360 degrees
- Hull/deck joint mechanically fastened every 6" w/stainless steel fasteners
- Foam-injected hull w/one-piece integrated fiberglass stringer grid
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO Deep V hull