New Bern, NC
ORIGINAL OWNER! WONDERFUL BOAT READY TO GO!!
Super Motivated Seller!
JUST DETAILED INSIDE AND OUT 2/2021
WOW is what I felt as I walked up to the Hunter 45. An exceptionally well proportioned sailing yacht that screams for new adventures. A well cared for late model Hunter 45 CC that shows the owners' care. Ready for new adventures--the sellers have a change of plans. Do not miss this one!
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 45 Center Cockpit is a breakthrough boat that defines a Hunter center cockpit cruisier. It combines all the comforts of a center cockpit cruiser with an exciting European look, surprising performance and great value in a long-range package. The 45 Center Cockpit includes multiple ease of sailing features that have become Hunter trademarks, such as the backstay less B&R rig and cockpit traveler arch. Plus, its sleek lines, wrap-around windshield and low profile make it look great! The 45 Center Cockpit delivers a spectacular master stateroom with 6ft 5in headroom. This cabin pampers its guests with an en suite head, a queen island berth with innerspring mattress, twin nightstands, a moveable dresser, a vanity table with mirror, two cedar-lined hanging lockers and a settee to port. On the 45 Center Cockpit, a gourmet galley, full navigation station, forward VIP stateroom, second head and airy salon fill out this beautiful cruiser.
Beautiful matching teak and holly flooring and upholstery the overhead hatches have Ocean Air systems for screens and solid covers. All interior woodwork is beautiful and the galley features glass front cabinets.
Enter the side deck by way of the port or starboard boarding gates. The side deck as wide and easy to maneuver and you feel safe with the high stanchions, double lifelines and cabin top stainless-steel handrails. The aft deck is quite large with two massive storage lockers a boarding gate to the swim platform and fold down swim ladder. The cockpit is large and features excellent panoramic visibility with the elevated center cockpit. The seats are covered with inlay faux teak and there are closed foam cushions for additional comfort. The helm is centered with a fold up table forward. All instrumentation, electronics and winches are easy to reach.
The companionway top slide forward and the acrylic door slides down out of the wat revealing the inviting main cabin. Down a few steps you enter the large area. Immediately to starboard is the U-Shaped galley with Corian tops, front loading refrigerator and freezer, home style appliances and ample storage that will please any chef. Port of the companionway is the navigation station with desk and storage and a massive chair for use as an office or for planning purposes. The companionway to the master cabin runs aft. Inboard is the engine compartment. Across is a large hanging locker and storage cabinet. The generator is forward of the engine in a sound shield and there is an access hatch under the companionway steps.
The master cabin is enormous with a queen center-line berth, settee along the port side and a vanity/desk. Along the starboard side is an additional settee and storage. The master cabin has plenty or storage and room. The ensuite head is forward on the starboard side with separate shower stall, Corian vanity, electric toilet and storage.
Back to the main cabin is the salon. Along the port side is an L-Shaped settee and convertible dinette table and to starboard is a settee. Above the settees are storage cabinets and shelfs. There is a built-in Bose entertainment system and a flat screen bulkhead mounted TV. All the way forward is the guest cabin with a large V-berth and outboard storage shelves. Aft to starboard is a large hanging locker and along the port side is the cabin ensuite head with separate shower stall, vanity and storage electric toilet
The interior features large windows, overhead hatches and light fabrics which allow an abundance of natural light and ventilation.
Located along the starboard aft of the main cabin the galley rivals any onboard galley and will please even the most discriminating chef.
- Double stainless-steel sinks with cutting board cover
- Faucet with sprayer and Whale freshwater filtration faucet
- Corian solid surface countertops with fiddles
- In counter deep trash receptacle
- Coolmatic 12-volt in counter freezer compartment
- Nova Cool dual voltage stainless steel refrigerator with separate freezer
- LG microwave oven with coffee maker
- Princess Gourmet stainless steel exhaust hood
- Princess Gourmet stainless steel 3 burner propane stove, oven and broiler
- Propane solenoid and controller
- Ample storage drawers and cabinets
- Innovative dish and glass drying area in cabinet with exhaust fan and self-draining
- Splash guard behind sink to protect salon settee
- 12-volt DC and 120-volt AC power
- Power distribution panel with circuit breakers
- AC and DC volt meters
- (2) 30-amp shore power cords with splitter
- Sole flat screen TV in main salon mounted on port side forward
- Bose AM/FM/CD and DVD player with Bose surround sound
- Trac Vision M1 satellite TV dome with DirecTV receivers
- Fisher-Panda 8 kW diesel generator in sound shield located in forward engine compartment with 500 hours
- Xantrax battery charger and inverter with navigation station control and monitor
- 19-gallon hot water heater with engine heat exchanger
- (2) 16,000 BTU Marine reverse cycle air conditioning and heat units with electronic controls
- Smoke and CO2 detectors
- JVC WMA MP3 KD-6430 AM/FM/CD marina radio in protective cover at companionway
- Raymarine E-80 color chartplotter and radar display
- ICOM IC-M422 VHF radio with DSC and RAM microphone to helm
- Weems and Plath brass clock and temperature/humidity
- Danforth Global Balance compass
- Raymarine E-120 color chartplotter and radar display in NAVPOD
- Raymarine 48-mile radar dome mounted on mast
- Raymarine ST-60+ depth indicator
- Raymarine ST-60+ wind instrument
- Raymarine ST-60+ speed indicator
- Raymarine ST-6002 Smart Pilot autopilot
- Side Power bow thruster with push button controls
The engine compartment is large with great access through an opening hatch in the companionway to the master cabin. The generator is accessed through a cabinet under the companionway steps.
- Yanmar 75 hp, fresh water-cooled diesel engine with 700 hours
- Marine transmission with 1 ¼ inch stainless steel shaft and dripless log
- Yanmar engine panel at helm with RPM, volts, water temp and oil pressure gauges
- Single stainless-steel control at helm for engine and transmission
- Folding leather wrapped steering wheel on Lewmar pedestal
- Spade type rudder
- Lewmar direct drive steering system
- Sea Fire fire suppression system in engine compartment
- Oil exchanging system for engine and generator
Sails and Rigging
I: 47.92 ft
J : 14.67 ft
P : 46.50 ft
E : 20.75 ft
Working Sail Area : 962.00 sq. ft
- Selden B&R In-Mast furling mast
- Doyle furling mainsail
- Doyle 110% genoa on Pro Furl 300S headsail furling system
- Rigging hardware for cruising spinnaker
- Selden Rod Kicker rigid boom vang
- Inboard JIB Tracks
- Lewmar #40 Electric Winch on starboard cabin top in cockpit
- Lewmar 2-speed ST #40 halyard winch on port cabin top in cockpit
- Lewmar 2-speed ST #48 JIB winches on cockpit coaming
- Mainsheet purchase system lead to cabin top
- Rigging line stoppers and organizers (2 sets)
- Spaghetti line holders built into forward cockpit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1977 Hatteras Double Cabin$109,000Pawleys Island, SCUnited Yacht Sales - South Carolina / North Carolina Area
- 1989 Harbor Master 450 Coastal Cruiser$79,900New Bern, NCUnited Yacht Sales - South Carolina / North Carolina Area
- 2004 Selene 53 Trawler$699,900Stuart, FLUnited Yacht Sales - South Carolina / North Carolina Area
- 1985 Monk 36 Sea Horse$65,000Port Richey, FLUnited Yacht Sales - South Carolina / North Carolina Area