Saint Petersburg, FL
Big Price Reduction!
The Hanse 470e features a fast and stable hull design equipped with the mid draft 7' 5" bulb keel that tracks incredibly well in all sea conditions. She is ready for long range cruising with her offshore equipment including Radar, Wind Generator, Solar Panels, Water Maker and an easy to handle sail plan equipped with a self tacking headsail. Fast and Extremely Comfortable,
Robust German Construction, Priced to Sell. Notable upgrades include:
Bimini Clear Windows Replaced 12/19
All New Rigging (2019), 500 Watt Solar Panels, Inverter (2017)
New Fully Battened Doyle Mainsail (2018)
New Self Tacking Doyle Jib Sail (2018)
The Main Salon is bright and airy. The handsome satin finish bright work contrasts nicely with the white paneling. This is a functional and bright interior with a nod toward the classic yachts yet still enjoys all the benefits and amenities of a modern and comfortable cruising yacht.
Designed for both long range cruising and fast passages, the interior features a large U shaped dinette to port and two comfortable chairs to starboard. Thoughtful storage is found everywhere.
- High quality marine plywood, mahogany veneer, satin varnish.
- American Cherry Trim work and paneling in a Satin Finish.
- Teak styled floor squares in the saloon for quick access.
- Two Retractable and Ergonomic Cream Leather Armchairs.
Forward is the Owners cabin with island berth, extensive hanging lockers and drawers including a head and shower unit in owners state room. Private ensuite head with shower. Currently, there is a washer/dryer combo in the shower space that operates off the inverter. It can be easily removed if desired.
Aft are two guest cabins each with storage lockers and hanging clothes lockers.
Master Stateroom Forward
- Center Line Bed
- Ensuite Head
- Shower Compartment houses the Washing Machine (2017) that can be easily removed if shower compartment is desired
- Large Overhead Opening Hatch
- 2 double aft cabins with lockers
Aft Head / Shower on port side.
- Large head with separate shower stall on port side
- Marine toilet
- Shower pump (2017)
- Holding tank
- Sea and deck discharge
- Corian solid surface black quartz with sink
- Electrical drain pump
- Locker & shelves
- Opening hatch
Galley is located at the base of the companionway on the starboard side.
- Solid surface, Corian black quartz counter tops with integrated double sink.
- Eno 2-burner LPG stove with oven, gimballed.
- Gas system and self draining LPG bottle storage in cockpit.
- Extra large 12v fridge of approx. 130 l, top and front loader with light.
- Fridge Compressor. (2016)
- Tap Water Filtration System. (2019)
- Lockers and drawers.
- Trash can.
- Seat at navigation station with full Electrical Panel and Switches.
- Locker above chart table for instruments and books.
- 110 V / 230 V / 12 V outlet.
- Storage in the chart table.
- Chart lights.
- B&G GPS System
- B&G Zeus3 Chart Plotter (2017)
- B&G 4G Radar Array (2017)
- B&G Forward Facing Scanner with Sonar HUB
- B&G V20 VHF (2019)
- Simrad IS 12 Log, Echo Sounder, Wind
- Simrad AP16 Autopilot
- Contest 130 Compass
- WIFI Sniffer (2018)
- Compass illuminated
- Speedometer and depth sounder on a combi display at each helm
- Navigation lights on pulpit and pushpit
- Steaming light
- Anchor light
- Bimini Top and Dodger (2015)
- Mosquito/ Sun Protection for Sides and Back (2019)
- Bow fitting with anchor roller
- Self-draining anchor locker with lockable hatch
- Electric windlass under deck
- Self-draining cockpit
- Teak on side decks in Excellent Condition
- Teak on seats and cockpit floor
- 5 Opening Deck Hatches
- 4 Flush hatches on the coach roof
- Stainless steel and acrylic glass cockpit table with chart plotter bracket
- 6 retractable mooring cleats
- Hinged swimming platform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Self-draining cockpit
- Engine control at starboard helm stations
- Halyard storage boxes in the cockpit
- Storage for gas bottle, selfdraining
- Hot & cold shower on aft deck
- Genoa tracks with pinstop cars
- Mainsheet on coach roof
- 2 x 6 sheave deck organizers
- 12 deck jammers
- Opening portholes in cockpit
- Stainless steel pushpit with navigation light
- Stainless steel split pulpit with navigation lights
- Stainless steel stanchions tapered
- Rail gates on both sides
- 4 winches in cockpit: 1 electrical all purpose winch 54 AEST on starboard halyard position,
- 1 Primary Harken #54 Self Tailing Winch
- 2 Harken # 46 Self Tailing Winches
- Custom Stainless Steel Arch with Solar Panels and Wind Vane Integrated
- Dinghy Davits integrated into Arch
- Hull built with prepreg fiberglass epoxy, vacuum cured and Corecell TM foam core, vacuum bagged and post cured
- White hull with blue double waterlines
- Waterline and cove line laid in the gelcoat
- Bulkheads laminated to hull and deck
- Lewmar Electric Anchor Windlass
- Reinforced Anchor Roller (2018)
Hull and Deck
- Teak Decks are in excellent condition.
- Hand laid sandwich construction, thermal and sound insulated
- 12 V and 110 V / 230 V Electrical Panels
- 500 Watt Solar Panels (delivering 26AH on a sunny day)
- Silent Wind: Wind Generator
- Honda i20 220V Gas Generator (quiet and efficient)
- 220 Volt Inverter (2017)
- Victron Powermeter (2018)
- Engine Battery 12V/95ah
- House Battery Bank Replaced (2017) 665ah Total
- Sterling Battery Booster (2017)
- Main battery switch
- Battery charger 12 V / 50 Amp.
- 110 V / 230 V shore power protected with differential breaker and distribution system
- Switches for all onboard electrics
- Voltmeter and battery controls
Engine and Machinery
- Yanmar 4JH4, 55.9 kW / 75 HP, diesel engine with 1200 hours original
- Saildrive with Zinc Anode
- Gori 3 Blade Folding Propeller
- Saildrive serviced Annually
- Max Power Retractable VIP150 Bow Thruster
- Aqua Tec Water Maker
- 1 alternator 12 V / 60 Amp.
- 12 V / 95 Ah engine battery
- Stainless steel fuel tank, approx. 250 l
- Fuel infill on deck
- Seawater strainer
- Fuel filter / Water separator
- Revolution counter
- Engine hour meter
- Engine mechanical compartment sound insulated
Sails and Rigging
- Spartite Wedge around mast (2018)
- All Standing Rigging replaced 5/19
- Doyle Mainsail fully battened (2018) 3 Reef Points
- Doyle Self-Tacking Jib (2018)
- Hydraulic Backstay Adjuster
- Two Electric Lewmar ST Sheet Winches
- Anodized Aluminum Mast with 3 Spreaders
- Furling system for jib
- Main halyard
- Jib halyard
- Ballslide system for mainsail
- Main Sheet
- Jib sheet
- Reefing Lines (2018)
- Rod kicker
- Maindrop system with Lazy Jacks, colour: light-grey
- I : 65.58 ft
J : 17.50 ft
P : 65.58 ft
E : 18.67 ft
Working Sail Area : 1334.00 sq ft
- Standard composite iron / lead keel
- Medium draft keel: 2.30 m / 7´7
- Stainless steel keel bolts
Plumbing System/Fresh Water
- Stainless steel fresh water, capacity approx. 380 liters/100 gallons
- Water infill on deck
- Water heater, running from engine and immersion heater 110 V / 230 V
- MOB Buoy and Safety Line (2018)
- Life Raft (2017)
- Double Life Lines
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.