Huntington Beach, CALocal Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
When it comes to running fast offshore, nobody does it better than Reggie Fountain.
This 38 foot go-fast sport fisher is fully loaded. You need to read the detailed descriptions of all the extra equipment to appreciate how loaded this boat is.
It is powered by (3) 300 h.p. Mercruiser Verado Outboards reaching speeds of 67 mph in testing.
This boat is fast and sleek, comfortable and set up for fishing. A large cockpit has ample room for fishing with a full instrument panel control area, cockpit seats, bait wells, and fish holds.
Down below is sleeping room for (4) with forward V berth table/bunk, galley, Stand up head with shower, and aft bunk area.
Two zone air conditioning and generator round out a complete package
For detailed information call or email Jim Murrell at Denison yachting
Never bottom painted. Wrap can be easily removed
Many updates and extras
- Full Canvas enclosure, multiple piece for convience
- Two Zone Air Conditioning Cabin and Cockpit
- Lithium house battery system
- Bow thruster with remote
- Dual TV (salon/bedroom) with KVH direct TV satellite receiver
- Wifi extender
- Satellite phone /text/email/internet
- Boat alarm
- Boat dehumidifier
- Arid Dry Bilge System
- Underwater LED lights
- Generator replaced with updated Kohler fuel-injection generator
- Remote control anchor
- Multi-Color LED lighting throughout
Below, the stateroom sports a double V-berth bed, built-in dresser, cedar-lined hanging locker, stand-up head with a shower and VacuFlush toilet, and a galley with sink, microwave oven and refrigerator/ freezer. The salon area provides comfortable seating for four, a removable table, a TV, stereo and DVD/CD player, and an aft cabin with sleeping accommodations for one or two, depending on the sleeper's size.
Loaded for fishing
The almost-50-square-foot cockpit has plenty of room for multiple anglers, this Fountain doesn't run short on fishing features.
- Two 30-gallon livewells
- transom door,
- two insulated 63-gallon fish boxes,
- a bait- and tackle- rigging station, an ice maker, l
- padded coamings
- fresh- and saltwater washdowns
- Custom rod holders on transom and cockpit (20)
- Underwater LED lights
- Rupp Z-30 Carbon fiber outriggers and rigging
- Baitwell light
(3) 300 h.p. Mercruiser Verado Outboards with power steering
Maneuvering around the dock is easier than two outboards would allow since the outboard engines of the triple-engine package provide greater pivoting leverage because they're farther apart.
Full Fishing Electronics Package
- Simrad NSE12 dual display
- Simrad AIS
- B&G water temperature display
- Simrad autopilot with remote
- Simrad broadband CHIRP sounder fishfinder
- Simrad structure scan side-scanning sonar
- FLIR thermal camera
- Simrad radar
- Icom dual cockpit radio
- Underwater remote control camera system
Trailer, Fabdock, Hydrahoist available at extra cost
Myco custom trailer is lightly used 3 axle with brakes available at extra cost
Fabdock dry docking solution (see photo) is included. No bottom paint or diver needed. Keep the boat dry while and docked in the water valued at $19,000
The are two Hydrohoist options available
- Hydrohoist Ultralift 2 ($25,000)
- Hydrohoist B Model ($15,000)
Custom wrap Showboat - see link / can be easily removed
Popular showboat for EA Sports / Popcap – Plants vs Zombie
Wrap can be easily removed to show factory gel coat
- 2016 Dufour 382$229,000Long Beach, CADenison Yachting - Marina Del Rey
- 2001 Cruisers Yachts 3672 Express$134,995Marina Del Rey, CADenison Yachting - Marina Del Rey
- 1996 Monte Fino Motor Yacht$2,199,999Los Angeles, CADenison Yachting - Marina Del Rey
- 1984 Nautor Swan 59$475,000Honolulu, HIDenison Yachting - Marina Del Rey