Anacortes, WASell a boat like this
She's got a beautifully designed interior and a seriously seaworthy hull - if you're looking for a way to bring some adventure into your lock-downed life, you've found it right here!
This 46' Westcoast, designed by Ed Monk Jr. and built by Forbes Cooper, has a modified version of the sturdy 43’ Tollycraft hull, making her as seaworthy and efficient as they come. With a 30,000# displacement and a full keel, the tried and true proven hull design provides a solid ride with fuel efficiency. Pair this with the Cummins QSB 5.9L 380 hp electronic diesel engine, bow and stern thrusters, 9kw Onan genset, Espar diesel furnace and Magnasine inverter/charger system, and you’ve got a vessel that can take you anywhere you want to go in the PNW waters and far beyond.
One step aboard and you can tell this is a boat for BOATERS – she is definitely not meant to sit at the dock (though she sure does look pretty when she’s there). From her cockpit, wide side-decks and dual cabin doors into the salon, to the roomy staterooms and modern finishes (such as granite and cedar lined closets), her layout is extremely thoughtful.
This particular vessel, owned by a seasoned boater, has seen care and maintenance that will impress even the pickiest person at the dock. With this 46’ Westcoast, you’ll inherit someone’s care and consideration and not someone’s headache – and isn’t that what we all are looking for in our next yacht?
The seller is moving on to a different chapter, so now is your chance to get a hold of this rare offering. She is located in our on-land marina in Anacortes, where we're open 7 days a week and would love to get you aboard. Seriously, we love showing this boat and we are confident you’ll be happy to get aboard, so give us a call!
- Single Cummins QSB 5.9L 380 hp electronic diesel engine
- Vetus bow and stern thrusters
- Onan 9kw generator
- Espar diesel furnace
- Magnasine inverter
- Mathers electronic controls
- Aquapro RIB tender w/ 6hp Yamaha outboard
- Wide side decks
- Two true staterooms, each w/ queen berth
- Granite countertops throughout
- Electric freshwater flush heads
- AND SO MUCH MORE - CHECK OUT HER FULL SPECS!
MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL
- Single Cummins QSB 5.9L 380hp diesel electronic engine
- Vetus Bow and Stern thrusters (bow thruster is 4hp and stern is 6hp)
- 9kw Onan generator
- 2800 watt Magnasine inverter
- Espar diesel furnace
- Mathers electronic shift and throttle controls
- Cummins SmartCraft display (@ lower helm station)
- Garmin 24 mile radar (@ lower helm station)
- Garmin 3210 GPSMap GPS/plotter (@ lower helm station)
- Garmin 3206 GPSMap GPS/plotter (@ upper helm station)
- Icom IC-M422 VHF radio (@ both helm stations)
- Bow and stern thruster controls (@ both helm stations)
- note: Navman Autopilot pictured is currently inoperable
HULL AND DECK
- Roomy cockpit w/ easy access to lazerette
- Expansive aft sundeck
- 2006 Aquapro RIB tender with outboard
- Weaver davit system
- Muir windlass
- 44# Bruce-style anchor
- 200' chain; 150' rode
- Fresh water wash down in cockpit
- Hot and cold fresh water shower in cockpit
- Wide side decks
- Lines and fenders
- Life jackets
- Complete upper helm station equipped with Mathers electronic control, Garmin 3206 GPSMap, bow and stern thruster controls and ICOM VHF radio
- Dual helm chairs
- L-shaped seating w/ table
- Bimini top
- Molded radar arch
- NovaKool refrigerator / freezer 6.3 cubic feet
- Princess electric 2-burner cooktop
- Panasonic microwave/convection
- Large SS sink with faucet
- Granit countertops
- Pullout rack for canned goods
- Immense storage space in multiple cupboard and drawers
- Torrid 20 gallon hot water tank
- U-Line ice maker (salon area)
- Large aft cabin master suite w/ true queen walk-around berth
- two hanging closets and TONS of drawer storage
- ensuite master head w/ Jabsco electric fresh water flush toilet, separate shower stall, granite vanity w/ sink and faucet and more drawer stowage
- Bright forward guest stateroom w/ queen berth and great headroom
- Two hanging closets and six large drawers for storage
- Ensuite access to guest head w/ Jabsco electric fresh water flush toilet, granite vanity w/ sink and faucet and MORE drawer stowage
Main Cabin / Salon:
- Roomy L-shaped settee w/ dining table and stools for additional seating
- Toshiba flatscreen TV
- Fusion stereo
- Dual opening doors from cabin to side-decks (on both port and starboard)
- Lower helm station
- U-Line ice maker
Welcome to the BananaBelt!
BananaBelt Boats & Yachts is the largest by-volume used Motor Yacht Brokerage 28' to 60' in the Pacific Northwest!
See all of our listings at our One-of-a-Kind On-Land Marina where all boats on display are shown side-by-side and connected by stairs and walkways for easy viewing!
We are the only Pacific Northwest brokerage that can GUARANTEE YOU BOAT STORAGE when you buy or sell with us.
“Where It's A Boat Show Every Day!™”
- 2007 Westcoast Tolly Hull Cockpit Trawler$209,980Anacortes, WABananaBelt Boats & Yachts
- 1977 Grand Banks 42 Classic$84,500Anacortes, WABananaBelt Boats & Yachts
- 1993 Carver 390CPMY$67,500Anacortes, WABananaBelt Boats & Yachts
- 1989 Bayliner 3288 Motoryacht$39,800Anacortes, WABananaBelt Boats & Yachts