With a legacy built on performance, the Wellcraft 35 Scarab Tournament is beautiful to look at and thrilling to ride. This offshore tournament class model is loaded with features, she fishes hard and rides easy.
Test Result Highlights – By BoatTest. com
- Top speed for the Wellcraft 35 Scarab Tournament (2007) is 58.9 mph (94.8 kph), burning 61.0 gallons per hour (gph) or 230.89 liters per hour (lph).
- Best cruise for the Wellcraft 35 Scarab Tournament (2007) is 27.0 mph (43.5 kph), and the boat gets 1.60 miles per gallon (mpg) or 0.68 kilometers per liter (kpl), giving the boat a cruising range of 578 miles (930.2 kilometers).
- Tested power is 3 x 250-hp Yamaha four-stroke (outboard).
- Twin Garmin 7612/Radar/Auto Pilot/Sonar
- 1 kw Transducer
- New Upholstery
- Baitstation with 40 gal. Kodiak baitwell
- pullout drawers, and tackle storage w/double drop out bolster seat
- Forward bow cushions
- ( New) Heavy duty dive ladder - removable
- Heavy duty rub rail with stainless steel insert
- High performance controls
- Marine head with macerator pump out
- Outriggers - Taco Grand Slam - 15' poles
- Overboard discharge for marine head
- Power assisted steering
- Rod racks - transom mounted
- Trim tabs - heavy duty
- Windlass - with electric up/down foot switches, 300’ rope/chain combo, anchor roller
Hull and deck: Bow and stern eyes - stainless steel Bow rail - split - stainless steel Cleats - pull up stainless steel (7) Forward anchor line storage Hand holds - stainless steel Hardware - thru bolted - stainless steel Heavy duty rub rail Integrated swim platform Rails - stainless steel Rod holders (4) stainless steel - flush mount with cap Rod racks - under gunnel - port/stbd Stainless steel thru hulls Transom door Windscreen
Cockpit: Aft baitwell - 84 qt. - with light Beverage holders (4) Cockpit overboard scuppers with screens Cockpit coaming bolsters - port/stbd Cooler - 60 qt. - integrated under forward console seat Courtesy lights Fold-away rear bench seat and aft bolster Forward casting platform Forward fish boxes port/stbd - insulated with sealed lids - 248 qts. each Glovebox - lockable Lean post seat with removable 94 qt. cooler Rigging station at transom with sink, raw water washdown and 2 removable bins T-top FRP with gold tone rod holders (8), spreader lights (3), electronics box and PFD storage bag Tackle storage with 4 drawers and 4 trays Tilt out storage bins (4)
HEAD COMPARTMENT: Console entry steps Dome light with switch - 12V Full fiberglass liner - skid resistant Hatch access to console rigging Mirror Portside entry door Port light - opening with screen Self-contained head Sink molded in with hand held shower - pressurized fresh water (cold) Vanity storage with toilet paper holder
MECHANICAL: Accessory plugs - 12V (2) Aft bilge lighting Battery charger - 30 amp Battery switches and parallel switch Battery trays - heavy duty with stainless steel sliders Bilge pumps with automatic float switch (1) - 1500 gph aft, (1) 500 gph fwd Compass Electronics accessory buss at helm Full instrumentation - digital (new) Horn - dual flush mount Hoses - steel reinforced Ignition safety lanyard Navigation lights, Pressurized fresh water system with transom shower, Shore power - 30 amp converter with 50’ shore power cord Sirius satellite radio system - Clarion AM/FM CD player, Sirius satellite receiver, antenna, 4 speakers, and digital control at helm Steering - hydraulic tilt, dual ram standard with triple engines Steering wheel - stainless steel with power knob Submersible rated electrical connections Trim tabs - heavy duty with indicators
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Vessels listed are at various locations in the USA.
- 2009 Meridian 441 Sedan$349,000Fort Lauderdale, FLYacht Brokers South
- 2018 Mercury Inflatables 300/310 Dyn$4,875Naples, FLYacht Brokers South
- 2007 Wellcraft 35 Scarab Tournament$110,000Aventura, FLYacht Brokers South
- 2019 Formula 350 Crossover Bowrider$449,000Delray Beach, FLYacht Brokers South