Fort Lauderdale, FLSell a boat like this
Turn Key Viking with many recent services and updates - bring offers!
- MTUs (Upgraded 2400hp M93s) had all recommended services by RPM diesel
- Both Generators Serviced July 2021
- Services up to date on Mains July 2021
- Full A/C Service July 2021
- New Electronics May 2019
- New Appliances May 2019
- New Wrap August 2019
2019 Upgrades (May-September)
- NEW Raw Water Pumps
- NEW Sea Recovery Watermaker
- NEW Electronics (Garmins throughout added)
- NEW FLlR Thermal Camera
- NEW A/C Handler
- NEW A/C Ducts Run throughout boat
- NEW Chilled Water Evap.
- NEW Condensing Unit
- NEW A/C Membranes
- NEW Zincs
- NEW Hull Wrap
- NEW All Outside Cushions Reupholstered
- NEW TV’s in Salon and Master Stateroom
- NEW Appliances (Trash Compactor, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher)
2019 Services (May - September)
- SERVICED Chiller system serviced
- SERVICED A/C Completely Serviced
- SERVICED Fuel Tank Flush and Polish
- SERVICED Generators Fully Serviced (Pumps, gaskets, clamps, hoses ect)
- SERVICED Engine injectors, replaced racors
- SERVICED Satellite TV
- SERVICED Eskimo Ice Machine
- SERVICED New bottom paint and prop speed
- Automatic sliding molded fiberglass salon door with large window and teak finish
- Custom Antico flooring lays elegantly at salon entrance.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting with lead lined padding for sound absorption, canvas carpet runner, and teak trim where Amtico Noor meets carpet.
- Fixed frameless side windows with tinted tempered glass are accented with Custom embroidered fabric & teak valances and Hunter Douglas silhouette blinds.
- Decorative rope lighting behind valances.
- Recessed overhead Xenon lights with dimmer switches.
- Teak aft bulkhead and teak cabinetry with drawers and bottle storage.
- Large L-shaped sofa with underneath storage for rods
- Satin Teak hi/low cocktail table
- Pop-up LED TV
- Counterweighted movable bar stools in front of the teak-stepped spiral staircase to the flybridge.
- Salon Day Head is lined with Attic flooring, custom alligator skin wallpaper, and a mirrored backsplash over the vanity with a granite countertop and satin Grohe fixtures.
- Head Hunter elongated head
- Teak cabinet with access to a large storage room with an electric panel and central vacuum system.
Galley & Laundry
- Custom Amtico teak & holly flooring.
- Granite counter tops with a 6” overhang for bar stool area.
- Custom granite galley island with (2) custom release bar stools, all accented with a mirrored backsplash and dimmers on the overhead halogen lights.
- Double stainless steel sinks under the counter mount with a satin Grohe faucet.
- Gaggenau 4-Burner ceramic cooktops
- Sharp Convection Microwave
- Refrigerators/Freezers: (2) Sub-Zero refrigerators (1) Sub-Zero freezer (1) Sub-Zero ice maker
- Ample storage between the refrigeration and freezers.
- NEW (2019) Dishwashers
- NEW (2019) Trash Compactor
- Garbage Disposer
- InSinkErator Evolution Pro
- (2) Teak-faced cabinets with long pullout drawers for food storage, large cabinetry under the cooktop for storage, and the pullout dinnerware storage.
- Dinette with booth-style seating hugging a teak table with satin finish and a single thru-bolted pedestal.
- Removable booth cushions offer additional storage underneath.
- Teak divider between the Dinette and Salon.
- Companionway entrance is located behind the Dinette down the teak stairwell with carpeted teak steps and a teak handrail.
- Through the Companionway, the walls are padded with teak accents and the floors are carpeted with canvas covering runners.
- Overhead recessed Xenon lights.
- Storage throughout the Companionway.
- Companionway access to another electric panel, the water tank level gauge and pump indicator located in the sub-panel, bilge areas with awl grip access hatches, the central vacuum unit connection with accessories.
- Laundry Center with NEW (2019) Miele stackable washer and dryer behind a teak door.
- Custom fabric headboard with mirrored accents behind a custom King size pillow top mattress.
- Custom fabrics can be found throughout the suite.
- Large storage underneath King size bed including a bank of (5) teak drawers at the foot of the bed and a Gardall Safe under lift top bed.
- (2) Beautiful teak-topped end tables with drawers and additional cabinet space underneath.
- Corner settee offers another storage space underneath.
- Dimmer lights.
- Large double hanging lockers with mirrored doors.
- Large beveled wall mounted mirrors.
- Bomar hatch is equipped with a privacy shade.
- 32" Sharp Flat Panel TV, Sony DVD Player, Bose Speakers, Bose Surround Sound, and additional 110V, telephone and television outlet.
- En suite head with large mirrored storage closet with shelves offers ample storage, accompanied by large wall mounted vanity mirrors, and a mirrored ceiling.
- Custom wallpaper, Amtico teak and Holly flooring, and Granite vanity counter-top with teak facing lower vanity
- Magnum Opus elongated Head Hunter head, a large stall shower with one-piece custom frameless shower door, Grohe brushed nickel shower & faucet fixtures, towel bards, and rings, along with an exhaust fan.
- (4) guest staterooms including a forward VIP Suite.
- (3) of the Guest Staterooms have ensuite bathrooms with stall showers.
- VIP has a queen bed and the other (3) guest cabins have upper and lower single bed berths.
- Custom wallpaper and carpeting
- Custom teak headboard over a center-line queen pillow top mattress topped with a quilted bedspread and (4) large storage drawers underneath.
- Teak storage cabinets line both sides of the bed accompanied.
- (6) overhead teak cabinets, a lovely teak shelf, and a spacious, cedar-lined, teak hanging locker offering ample storage.
- Mirrored bulkheads and a bomar hatch.
- 26" Sharp Flat Panel TV, Direct TV, and overhead stereo speakers
- Stereo speakers recessed in headlined tied into TV and stereo.
- Overhead Xenon lights and decorative rope lighting, and separate switches for reading lights.
- En suite head with a large wall mounted medicine cabinet with mirrored doors offers generous storage, matched with a mirrored ceiling.
- Granite vanity counter-top with a teak facing mirror.
- Amtico teak and Holly flooring.
- Shower with a shower light.
- AC and heat with registered soffit, and exhaust fan with vent.
Port Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower berths dressed in quilted bedspreads and an upgraded single custom full bed aloft with an actuated lower bunk for storage.
- Custom wallpaper and carpeting.
- Teak shelf and hanging locker with cedar lining.
- 20” Toshiba Flat Screen TV, Direct TV, a DVD Player
- Stereo speakers recessed in soffit - tied into salon stereo.
- Overhead Xenon lights and decorative rope lighting.
- En suite head with a large wall mounted medicine cabinet with mirrored doors, matched with a mirrored ceiling.
- Granite vanity counter-top with a teak facing mirror are accented with Amtico teak and Holly flooring.
- Towel bar & ring
- Grohe sink faucet.
- Stall shower with a shower light, AC and heat with registered soffit, and exhaust fan with vent.
Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower berths with upgraded twin mattresses dressed in quilted bedspreads.
- Majilite wall coverings.
- Teak hanging locker with cedar lining and storage drawers underneath.
- 20” Toshiba Flat Screen TV, built-in overhead speakers
- Stereo speakers recessed in soffit - tied into salon stereo.
- Overhead Xenon lights and decorative rope lighting
- Temperature controlled AC and Heat.
Crew Quarters (5th Stateroom)
- Upper and lower berths with upgraded orthopedic mattresses dressed in custom fabrics and a large upper bunk with a teak sea rail.
- (3) mirrored storage cabinets above top bunk and below.
- Custom wallpaper
- Amtico teak flooring with a watertight access door to the engine room.
- Teak nightstand with (3) drawers and a hanging overhead lighting.
- En-suite head with custom wallpaper, a mirrored backsplash with a Granite vanity countertop, overhead lighting, a mirrored ceiling, Amtico teak and Holly flooring, a Magnum Opus head, a stall shower with seating, and silver Grove fixtures for the faucet, shower, towel bars and rings. Head is equipped with 110V outlet.
- Boarding box, fiberglass with nonskid, lift up top and storage
- Cable TV and telephone connections in cabinet under starboard gunwale
- Phone cable is CAT-5 to accommodate data phone systems
- Dockside electric connection in port and starboard cabinets
- Dockside water connection with pressure reducing valve
- Electric sliding salon door
- Engine room access hatch and door lock
- Custom teak mezzanine with starboard aft facing lounge seating with covered cushions
- Hinged seats with storage under lounge area
- Tackle cabinet with pullout drawers and large bait freezers
- New C-Worthy mezzanine seating with fabric and armrests
- Fresh water wash-down with hose bib
- 2x 12V outlets forward under coaming on each side
- Offset pedestal fighting chair (Release Marine)
- Reinforced stainless steel cleats
- GaP storage in starboard side
- Electrical inlet box
- Self-bailing cockpit with large scuppers
- Side lockers
- Cockpit misters
- Recessed refrigerate chill box under-mounted in mezzanine step
- Gasket for all lids, doors and access doors
- Grab rails at cockpit haunch
- Ladder to flybridge with plastic treads
- "T” in dockside water inlet to fill water tank
- Transom door
- Transom swim steps
- Teak deck and mezzanine
- Lazarette access
- Custom electric grill in tackle center
- Y-valve for fresh & salt water wash-downs
- Eskimo ice machine with discharge in cockpit sole
- Livewell in cockpit box
- Saltwater supply & fitting with standard A/C pump for on-deck livewell
- Stainless steel and flush mounted rod holders
- Indirect lighting
- Additional hose bib to make R/O water out of dock water
- Dual thermostat for cockpit freezer
- Stainless steel gas springs for fish box, as well as sole port and starboard boxes
- Additional cable master
- Fish box macerator
- Lazzarette hatch with access to steering, trim tabs and drain pumps
- Circulation blowers in launch
- Hydraulic outrigger with cameras
- Outriggers mounted on flybridge
- Upgraded 1000 GPH for transom livewell
- Custom Built by Palm Beach Towers
- Tuna tower
- Center ladder
- Molded standing platform
- (2) Quartz lights molded with stainless bezel aft and (2) fwd
- Tower sunshade
- Pod style
- KEP 12” monitor
- MTV Digital engine displays
- Control box helm pod with recessed electronics boxes
- Polycarbonate enclosure
- Ritchie compass
- RD030 Furuno
- Hydraulic Sidepower Bow Thruster Control
- Furuno NavPilot
- Remote teaser reel controls
- Custom seating
- Single lever controls
- Single Stidd ultra leather helm chair
- Spiral teak staircase
- Aft control station
- L-shaped ultra leather seating with storage underneath
- Teak cocktail table
- Overhead lighting
- Subzero refrigerator/freezer
- 20” Sharp Nat screen TV
- Bomar hatch
- Port and starboard bench seating at helm
- HP Photosmart printer/fax machine
- (4) Sony DVR engine room/cockpit camera recorders
- Digital controlled AC/Heat
- Large teak countertop to port with chart drawer underneath
Deck & Hull Equipment
- Anchor Windlass System: Lewmar RC 2500 Hydraulic
- Anchors: Fortress
- Anchor Chain: 250 feet of rope & 30 feet of chain-link
Fire Fighting & Safety Equipment
- Fire Fighting Equipment: Kidde Marine Fire System
- Safety Equipment
- Life Rafts: AVON Life Raft
- Life Rings: Yes
- EPIRBS: ACR
- Smoke & Flare Signals: ORION
- Racor dual fuel/water filtration for main engines and generators
- Oil changing system
- Fuel transfer system, 220V AC pump with a 24VDC pump in parallel as backup
- Separ 2000 fuel filter inline on fuel transfer pumps
- New (2019) 30 Gal electric water heater
- Cruisair Tempered Water AC
- NEW (2019) Backup seawater pump for air conditioning system
- Delta T engine room ventilation system
- (2) VEEM - 5 Blades, NiBrAl Propellers
- (2) Aquamet High-Strength Stainless Steel Shafts
- (2) Onan 27 KW, 3650hrs
- Shelving over generators
- DC Electrical System
- (2) shorepower 50 Amp each Charles industries PM3 voltage stabilizer transformer
- TeleNex power assist hydraulic steering
- Dual power steering pumps
Engine Room Equipment
- Hydraulic emergency bilge pump manifold to forward engine room and cockpit bilges
- Bennett Trim Tabs, dual piston with center tabs recessed in transom
- Structural Steel Engine Beds
- (3) Cameras
- Remotes for Eskimo Icemaker
- Access door to crew quarters
- Engine Room entrance gauges installed into fiberglass
- Communication System
- Satcom: KVH TracPhone
- Phone cable is CAT-5 to accommodate data phone systems
- Several Phones on board as well as Fax machine
- ICOM M604 VHF radios
- ICOM CommandMic3
- Entertainment System
- Equipment Summary
- XM Radio
- Direct TV
- (3) SONY BluRay
- Bose Home Theater
- (6) LED/LCD Flat Screen TVs
- Monitoring System
- *Equipment Summary: (3) Engine Room Cameras
- NEW (2) Grundfos pumps, w/ Silver Ion and UV sterilization
- NEW Aquamatic Sea Recovery Watermakers 1200 GPD with auto backflush
- 2021 Maverick Yachts Costa Rica 50Request a PriceNorth Palm Beach, FLC. Nicklaus Starling & Associates LLC
- 2004 Venture 34 Center Console$185,000North Palm Beach, FLC. Nicklaus Starling & Associates LLC
- 1998 Tribute Custom Sportfish$1,200,000North Palm Beach, FLC. Nicklaus Starling & Associates LLC
- 2010 Albemarle 410 Express Fisherman$515,000North Palm Beach, FLC. Nicklaus Starling & Associates LLC