Port Aransas, TX 78373Sell a boat like this
Don't miss your chance to own this beautiful 2007 52' Viking! 3-sided enclosure 11/17, updated Garmin Electronics 7/16, New Teak Deck and Sea Dek on Bridge 2021 and so much more.
Powered with the 1360HP MANS she will give you an easy 30 Knot cruise!
Speed & Distance
- Large L-Shaped Leather Sofa to Port with Storage Under
- Carpet Sole With Carpet Runners For Salon and Companion Way
- Electrical Panel To Starboard
- Entertainment Center To Starboard
- Vinyl Head Liner with Recessed Lighting
- Amtico Flooring At Salon Entrance
- Window Treatments
- Beautiful Wood Cabinetry On Starboard Side
- Large C-Shaped Dinette to Starboard
- 42" Flat Screen TV
- Granite Counter Tops
- Under Counter Sub-Zero Refrigerated Drawers (4)
- Beautiful Cabinets and Drawers Above and Below Counters
- Electric Cook Top
- Microwave/ Convection Oven
- Amtico Flooring
- Recessed Lighting
Located amidships to port is the spacious and comfortable master suite. A queen berth with an upgraded mattress is flanked by night stands with custom drawers in place of doors, and hard wired lamps. Outboard is a bank of drawers and double cedar lined hanging locker. A Chest style drawer stack is forward, as is the 19" flat screen television. Immediately forward is the private head with stall shower. Amtico flooring, teak vanity, granite countertop and mirror treatments are implemented here. An overhead hatch provides natural light and ventilation in the stateroom. Hinged storage is provided under the berth.
Aft to starboard in the companionway is the concealed Whirlpool washer and dryer. Forward to starboard is access to the starboard head for day use.
Forward Guest Suite
This cabin features a queen berth, upgraded mattress, television, cedar lined hanging locker, ample door and drawer storage, and a large deck access hatch which provides natural light and ventilation. Aft to starboard is access to the semi-private head with stall shower, granite countertop and Amtico flooring.
Starboard Guest Suite
Highlights include upper and lower berths with upgraded mattresses, cedar lined hanging locker, custom storage beneath the lower berth, drawer storage, and an overhead hatch which provides natural light and ventilation. Access is immediately forward to the semi-private head with stall shower.
Blue Water teak helm and companion chairs reupholstered 2020 with covers, 8 rod rocket launcher on aft flybridge rail, teak helm pod with electronic single lever controls, power assist steering, recessed electronics boxes, freshwater outlet, insulated drink box in starboard seat, removable jump seat backrest, storage under seating forward of console and to starboard of console and four JL stereo speakers. LED tri colored lighting Installed 2020. All new bridge cushions 2020. Sea Dek installed 2021.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
Navnet VX2 Screen, two Garmin 7612 color touch screens new (2016), Furuno 12kw radar with 6' Array, Furuno RD 30, Furuno 511 auto pilot,Icom 602 VHF radio, Icom 502 VHF radio, Acr spotlight, salon remote for VHF, tower VHF radio, Navnet 7" system in tower, Man backup controls and cockpit camera
Tower and Fishing Equipment
Palm Beach Tuna Tower with 7' gap, brushed pipe,2 antenna stand-offs, radar pod, all new enclosure three sided in 2017, molded standing platforms w/ coupler box which houses water and wire run, recessed lights, 2 molded in quartz lights aft, one quartz light molded in forward, molded control box, molded tower sun shade, 8 rod holders welded to aft bridge rail, six rod holders welded toaft tower legs, 41' Rupp triple spreader bridge release outriggers w/ solid bar rigger locks, Rupp center rigger, molded nav lights and stern light, wash down water in tower, tower bench seat, drop down electronics box with electrical actuator, sliding door for Miya Epoch electric teaser reels-US9-24volt, controls and steering.
Transom fish box plumbed as live well, large under deck fish box with macerator pump out, 6 rod holders, live well, tackle center with freezer, refrigerated salon access step, transom swim steps, awlgripped lazarette, fresh and saltwater wash downs, Glendenning shore power retriever, Teak cockpit sole replaced 2021, cockpit stereo speakers and cockpit engine controls.
Viking bow pulpit with rails, Lewmar windlass with Gypsy and drum, fresh water inside anchor locker, awlripped anchor locker.
21.5 Kw Onan generator, Isoboost transformer for 50 amp shore power, automatic battery charger, 3 battery banks 12v/24v DC electrical system, 110v / 220v AC electrical system, main breaker panel in salon cabinetry, Glendening cablemaster for 50 amp shore power cord
Engine and Mechanical Equipment
V 12 Man Common Rail 1360 HP Diesel Engines 1000 hour service preformed in 2019 with approximately 250 hrs since done, Eskimo Ice Chipper, duel racor fuel filters for mains and generator , Delta T blower system, oil change system for mains gen and gears, Onan 21.5 Kw generator , 4 air conditioning compressors , automatic fire suppression system, emergency engine stops, synchronizers, trim tabs, electronic trolling valves, power assist steering, Head Hunter fresh water pump, dripless shaft seals, engine gauges at entrance, engine generator and house batteries, battery chargers, fresh water spigot Duel fuel transfer pumps, ZF gears and Reverso fuel prime pumps.
- 1000 hour service performed 2019 with approximately 250 since service
- All new injectors installed in main engines 7/17
- New MAN engine displays 7/16
- All new blue hoses installed on main engines 11/17
- Had turbo housings and pipes powder coated black 3/17
- All batteries replaced 9/17
- Fly bridge and buggy top lighting replaced with tri color LED lighting 6/17
- New three sided bridge enclosure 11/17
- All new Garmin electronics with CHIRP transducer installed 7/16
- New sea strainers for generator, raw water and live well
- Refinished Murry Brothers Fighting Chair 2020
- All new cushions 2020
- Dripless shaft seals and housings replaced 2020
- Sea Dek installed on bridge 2021
- New teak deck installed 2021
- Oil pan gaskets and raw water pumps replaced on main motors 2021
- 2004 Hatteras 54 Convertible$650,000$650,000Port Aransas, TX 78373Fox Yacht Sales-Four Gulf Coast Locations
- 2020 Grady-White 376 Canyon$579,000$579,000Corpus Christi, TX 78418Fox Yacht Sales-Four Gulf Coast Locations
- 2013 SCB R24$69,000$69,000Port Aransas, TX 78373Fox Yacht Sales-Four Gulf Coast Locations
- 1997 Bertram 36 Moppie$98,900$98,900Port Aransas, TX 78373Fox Yacht Sales-Four Gulf Coast Locations