Docking on Command Bow and Stern Thrusters
Easy to Operate
Cummins Onan 11.5 KW Generator
Robin Time features a luxurious interior with plenty of natural light and nice finishes throughout. The salon and dining area are stunning, the galley is both elegant and functional and the two staterooms provide all the comforts and privacy of home.
The flybridge on the Meridian 459 is superbly designed both for guests and for the operation of the vessel. With her twin engines and Docking on Command bow and stern thrusters, Robin Time is very easy to operate and docking in tight spaces is a breeze.
Her large swim platform and cockpit make her easy to board and eliminate the need for cumbersome dock steps and platforms.
The Meridian 459 is a quality built boat and combines function and style.
Contact the listing broker today to set up a time to see her!
Engine, Electrical and Mechanical
- Twin Cummins QSB-5.9 common rail mains 380hp
- Cummins Onan Marine 11.5 KW generator reported 1079 hours
- MasterVolt Chargemaster 12/50-3
- Xantrex TrueCharge 20+ Multi-Stage battery charger
- Docking on Command bow and stern thruster
- Trim tabs
- Lewmar electric windlass4
- Marine AC units (44,000 BTUs) AC/Heat/Dehumidify
- KVH M3 TracVision (requires subscription)
- Northstar N2 6000i radar/chartplotter
- Northstar Explorer D310 depth, speed
- Stereo with speakers and remote controllers on sundeck, flybridge and interior: JBL Marine Sirius Satellite Radio
- Matrix tank monitor
- 4 Marine AC units (44,000 BTUs) AC/Heat/Dehumidify
- Central vacuum system
- Karadon countertops throughout the salon and galley
- Ultra-leather seating in salon and dining area
The SALON is luxurious with plenty of space for family and friends. To port is a long settee with a built-in recliner and a pull-out full bed. A nice, quality telescoping table sits in front of it. The dining area is to starboard with an athwartship table and comfortable seating on both sides. The dining area is within easy reach of the galley.
Aft of the dining area are cabinets, the entertainment center with a large flat screen TV, the AC and DC breaker panels and a wrap-around counter. There is plenty of natural lighting all-around for a light and airy feel.
A large sliding door leads to the sun deck. An additional sliding screen door allows for natural ventilation when desired and provides shade when wanted.
Three steps down and just forward of the salon is the full GALLEY. The galley has a stand-up fridge with separate freezer door, a large SS sink, an Origo 3 burner electric stove top with oven, a built-in convection microwave, plenty of cabinets and Karadon counter tops.
The MASTER STATEROOM is absolute delight, with quick access to the cockpit thru the glass sliding door. A walk-around queen berth lies athwartship with a sizable port at the head of the berth, end tables (Karadon tops) and lockers on both sides.
To port is a full vanity with a private head on one side and a separate stand-up shower on the other. The head has a wrap-around Karadon counter with lockers below. The separate shower has a built-in seat. Just to port of the door leading to the cockpit is a flat screen TV with a locker below.
All the way forward is the GUEST SUITE, featuring a centerline walk-around queen, Karadon counters on each side of the hull, a hanging locker with built-in flat screen TV above and a private entrance to the guest head. The guest head has an additional door between the galley and the guest suite.
The GUEST HEAD also has a large separate shower, commode and full vanity.
Flybridge, Hull and Deck
Cockpit and Swim Platform
- Large cockpit with easy access to master suite via a large sliding door and easy access to the sundeck and flybridge
- Stairway with rails to sundeck
- Locker for shore power cord connection to keep the cord out of the way
- Cockpit shower with hot/cold
- Large swim platform with storage locker
- Wells port and starboard
- Seating with table and built-in end tables with Karadon tops and drink holders
- Full enclosure
- Sink with cabinets
- Ice maker
- Doors to side decks port and starboard
- Stairs to flybridge and sliding glass door with screen to main salon
- Stereo control and 110v outlets
- Centerline captains chair
- Portside seat
- Long L-shaped seat behind captains chair
- Bimini with full enclosure (Eisenglass needs to be replaced)
- Large foredeck with area for sun pads with drink holders and centerline SS grabrail
- Freshwater deck wash-down
- 2 Anchor lockers
- Lewmar electric windlass
- Delta anchor with chain and rode
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.