Key West, FL
Semi-Custom built Henriques Sport Fish 42 feet.
This boat was built with many factory-installed upgrades including MAN 800 hp diesel engines, larger 12 kW Northern Lights generator, Village Marine 400 gpd watermaker, flybridge 16,000 BTU air conditioning and heat, flybridge insulated drink box with large chill plate, bow lift davit with a cradle for the dinghy, flybridge aft center rigger, Pompanette captain chairs, and Direct TV antenna receiver. Teak interior finish including teak mini blinds.
The boat is in excellent condition in and out, maintained by the original owner. The engines and generator's maintenance is up to date.
Don't let this one get away! Call for your appointment today!
This model has substantial space (155 square feet) in the cockpit, allowing for two removable fish boxes, walk-through transom door, bait freezer and sink, tackle center, stowage for 20 rods, and plenty of elbow room for you and your angler pals!
The all-important engine room is also spacious, allowing you to maneuver and reach all regular service points. As in every Henriques model, the hull of the 42 is hand-laid, solid fiberglass below the waterline, with Divinycell coring in the sides.
The bridge affords clean sightlines, a neat helm console to flush mount your electronics, and a front bench seat. A plus on this bridge is the walkway behind the helm and aft of the cockpit ladder, allowing access to the port companion seat without interfering with the captain.
The standard layout has the dinette to port, an L-shaped lounge to starboard, and a full galley down to port, an island berth in the forward master and bunks in a second stateroom. With several generations of boat building excellence behind her, the 42' will stand up to any challenge offering complete comfort!
- Much larger bait/food freezer
- 2nd stage controls
- Deck large refrigeration freezer/fish box
- Swim platform with ladder
- An extended shade of aft eyebrow
- Extra saltwater washdown
- 30 amp hook up with electrical boxes for electric fishing rods/downriggers
- Fish cleaning station (table mounted on the transom)
- Underwater blue lights
- Under tunnel LED blue lights
- Pompanette rocket lounger with 4 rod holders
- Two Man 800 hp power plants, including fuel priming pumps
- Dual stations with electronic controls
- Northern Lights 12 kW generator with 2560 hours
- 400 GPD water maker by Village Marine
- 3 AC with heaters CruzAir, including flybridge
- Forward bow dignity davits by Quick Lift
- Furuno NavNet, with 64-mile, 6kW radar
- 2000 watt transducer for bottom recorder
- 10" Garmin 420 GPS
- Roberson 4210 autopilot
- Clarion Sirius radio with Bose speakers
- Furuno shallow water recorder
- Furuno flybridge repeater
- VHF radio
- KVH Direct TV antenna, with 3 TV and tuner
Sale excludes all fishing gear, tackle, and personal affects and belongings.
- 2017 Sea Ray 400 Sundancer$550,000Grand Haven, MIFrank Gordon Yacht Sales
- 2015 SeaVee 39Z$349,900Morehead City, NCFrank Gordon Yacht Sales
- 2013 Jupiter 34 Tournament Edition$250,000Boca Raton, FLFrank Gordon Yacht Sales
- 1978 Hatteras 58 Motoryacht$299,000Edgewater, NJFrank Gordon Yacht Sales