This is a very clean and well maintained Beneteau 523. Some of her highlights include:
- Flag blue awlgrip hull
- 2017 North Sails Performance Laminate - mainsail and 135% genoa
- 2018 Cockpit Cushions
- 2018 LED lighting throughout - 3 color - white, red and blue
- Air conditioning/heat
- Dinghy Davits
- Dodger (2012) and Bimini
- Electric cabin top winches
- Raymarine electronics
- 3 cabin 3 head layout with crew quarters forward
- Yanmar 110hp - 1400 hours
- Onan 8kw generator - 1451 hours
The current owner has maintained this vessel to a very high standard without regard to cost. He has moved on to a larger boat and is anxious to find a new home for DENIA BLUE. She is currently on land and winterized, but easily shown. Please call today for an appointment to see this outstanding Beneteau 523.
2019 - 2020 Winter Storage & spring re-launch is included in the sale at no charge to the purchaser.
The Beneteau 523 offers a very roomy and comfortable layout that is still easily managed. She is equipped with 3 cabins and 3 heads in the main part of the boat. She also offers a captains quarters forward with a full head for a total of 4 cabins and 4 heads.
The two aft cabins each have en-suite heads and showers. The berths are large and easily accommodate two adults. There is ample storage in cabinets and hanging lockers.
The main salon is very spacious and features a forward facing nav station to starboard. Forward of the nav station in the galley along the starboard side offering huge refrigeration space, excellent counter space, dishwasher, microwave, standard propane oven/stove and a plethora of storage. To port is the U-shaped dining area with inboard bench seat. The dining table easily accommodates 8-10 people.
Forward is the owner's stateroom with a very large centerline berth with seating port and starboard. Again, excellent stowage in hanging lockers, drawer and cabinets. The master head is equipped with a great stall shower.
All the way forward and accessed from the foredeck hatch is the captain's quarters featuring a double berth and fully enclosed head with shower.
DENIA BLUE is equipped with Raymarine electronics that include:
- Raymarine E80 color radar chartplotter @ helm
- Raymarine E80 color radar chartplotter @ nav station
- Raymarine Radar dome mounted on mast
- Raymarine ST6000+ autopilot - control @ starboard helm
- Raymarine ST60 Graphic repeater @ starboard helm
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata (Knot, depth and log) @ port helm
- Raymarine ST60 wind instrument @ port helm
- Standard Horizon VHF radio @ nav station
- (2) Plastimo compasses @ helms
- Sony CD stereo @ nav station
Sails and Rigging
- 2017 North Sails X109 Performance Laminate Mainsail with vertical battens - In mast furling with UV cover on clew
- 2017 North Sails X109 Performance Laminate roller furling 135% genoa with UV cover and rope luff
- Harken 66.2 chrome self tailing primary winches
- Harken 44.2 chrome self tailing electric cabin top winches
- Facnor genoa furler
- Sparcraft two spreader alumium keel stepped mast with in mast roller furling
- Split backstays
- Rigid boom vang
- All halyards/control lines lead aft to the cockpit
- Upgraded running rigging
- Stabilizing railings around mast
The galley runs along the starboard side of the main salon & features the following:
- 4 burner propane stove and oven
- Double SS sinks
- Vitifrigo 12v refrigeration and freezer
- Electrolux dishwasher - new 2018
- Whirpool microwave oven
- Thu counter trash bin
- Excellent stowage in cabinets and drawers
12 volt house system with panel @ nav station with breakers and indicator lights
- 5 batteries
- 12v refrigeration
- 12v lighting
220 volt system runs off generator with panel @ nav station with breakers and indicator lights
- Air conditioning/heat
- Battery charger
- 220v outlets throughout
- Flag Blue Awlgrip hull with double white bootop and gold cove stripe. Approximately 9 years old and in good condition.
- Teak decks
- 8kw Onan Generator - 1451 hours
- Air conditioning/heat
- New 2018 LED Lighting throughout - 3 color white, red, blue
- Max Power Bow Thruster
- 3 Blade Flex-o-Fold geared folding propeller
- Jabsco electric flush toilets in all heads
- Sony Flat screen TV in main salon
- Dinghy davits
- Dinghy chocks on deck forward of mast
- Dodger, Bimini, Connector
- Table and wheel covers
- Varnished cockpit table
- BBQ grill on stern rail
- Step transom with storage compartment
- Cockpit cushions - New 2018
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass with control @ starboard helm
- Delta anchor, chain and rode
- Double anchor roller
- Transom shower
- Folding swim ladder from step transom
- OB engine mount on sternrail
- Docklines and fenders
- Heaving line
- Assorted safety equipment
- Misc. spares
- 2020 Beneteau America Oceanis 41.1Request a PriceHuntington, NYWillis Marine Center, Inc.
- 1984 Sabre MK I$43,500Amity Harbor, NYWillis Marine Center, Inc.
- 1990 Sabre 38 MKII$88,000Huntington, NYWillis Marine Center, Inc.
- 2002 Beneteau 393$114,900Staten Island, NYWillis Marine Center, Inc.