Mount Pleasant, SCSell a boat like this
2007 Azimut Atlantis 55 is a Euro style Express Cruiser Motor Yacht capable of 30 knots under upgraded twin MAN Marine 800 HP Diesel Engines. The swim platform sun pad opens to reveal a dinghy garage. The spacious hardtop cockpit has two air conditioning zones and an electric sunroof and a full wet bar with grill. The foredeck is spacious with a large supped and an anchor windlass system. Below deck are three double cabins and two heads and a Salon and full Galley. The finishing’s are high quality with satellite TV's and stereo available in each space. Current Owner has made technical upgrades for 5G wireless routing for high-speed internet inshore and offshore within data range of vessels antenna system. Vessel has been meticulously maintained, just completed annual full wax/sealer and teak decks conditioning.
There is no other Azimut like this one on the market.
The vessel has two recent hull and engine surveys completed in the last 30 days which can be available upon request. Owner would like to move this yacht quickly ‘as is, where is’ given that there have been two very thorough surveys conducted recently. These recent surveys, conducted by two independent marine surveyors provided by two perspective buyers, can save new buyer a lot of time and thousands of dollars. Recommendations from these surveys have been taken into account by the Owner who is willing to make concessions to the price..bring all offers that can close within a week. Vessel is located in Charleston, South Carolina and dockage can be arranged/extended for as long as needed.
"The vessel presents an exceptionally clean and neat cosmetic appearance. She is a brute of a hull built on modified deep-V bottom hull configuration, with low center of gravity and great flare at the bow and 21 degrees of deadrise at the bottom.” - Survey Conducted June 22, 2021
“The hull is structurally sound, the cosmetic condition very good, the interior is clean and well maintained." – Survey Conducted May 25th, 2021
Speed & Distance
- All cabins have flat screen TV’s
- Three Cabins. Master and VIP with full size beds. Twin bed cabin.
- The cockpit included a wet bar sink with hot and cold water, Isotherm Refrigerator and ice maker and electric Grill.
Entering down the companionway, the Galley is along the starboard side and Settees with adjustable tables to port. To port aft is a hall with compartment for Washer/Dryer and Refrigerator and doors leading to a berth with two single beds or the aft Master Berth with a queen bed and en-suite Head with shower. Forward of the Salon is the V-Berth with queen bed and en-suite Head with shower.
Below deck are port salon seats with adjustable tables, although many meals may be served in either of the two Cockpit tables.
- Splendide ComboMajic 5200 Washer/Dryer
The L-Shaped galley is along the starboard Salon. It is a full Galley with stainless sink set in corian countertop, electric stove, microwave, freezer, refrigerator, and cappuccino maker.
- Kenyon Electric Double Burner Stove with Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- Forward and Aft Heads each have Sealand Vacuflush 12 volt Heads, sinks and shower barriers. Bristol condition.
- Five (5) Cruisair Marine Air units. Two are dedicated to the Cockpit. V-Berth, Salon and Aft berth control the three interior units. Controls are digital.
- Each Cabin, the Salon and the Cockpit have flat screen television with Direct TV controllers.
VIP stateroom forward with full size bed and en-suite bathroom
- Tender garage, two large sunpads forward and aft.
- Electric extending stainless steel and teak boarding gangway.
- Stern garage, electro-hydraulic garage door, electric quick dinghy haul winch with and controller.
- Two (2) electric QuickLine Warping Capstan Winches for handling the stern lines
Vessel wired for 5G wireless.
Eight (8) 8D 12 volt Flooded Lead Acid Batteries split into two banks in the engine space. Two Group 31, 12 volt Flooded Lead Acid Batteries Deep Cycle batteries under the V-Berth.
- Kohler Model 15.5EOZD Generator
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Five bladed twin bow thruster and stern propellers
- Two (2) bronze alloy, four bladed 30" propellers
- Four (4) cast Bronze I-Beam type (main and intermediate) propeller shaft struts
- Bennett Marine 12 volt Electro-Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Main engines are raw water cooled with raw water/exhaust gas mixing risers, and flexible hoses to fiberglass surge pipes and mufflers, exi6ng through transom mounted discharges
- Closed reservoir type cooling with raw water cooled exhaust
- MAN-Marine Diesel Electronic Throttle and Gear Controls
- Synchronization was provided by a MAN-Marine Diesel Rexroth Mecman electro-mechanical unit
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- 2004 Sea Ray 390 Motor Yacht$159,500North Miami, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast
- 2021 Solaris Power SP 44 OpenRequest a PriceMiami, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast
- 2005 Charter Cat Jaguar$179,000Jensen Beach, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast
- 2008 Fairline Phantom 50$549,000North Miami Beach, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast