Aventura, FLSell a boat like this
OWNER READY TO SELL HIS YACHT.
This 43 S Azimut is a turn key boat. Perfect to enjoy Bahamas islands or enjoy the sand-bar with family and friends. She is a very classy family boat. Never chartered!!!
- Twin Volvos IPS-500 with only 485 hours. A few of the many benefits when comparing to inboard shafts are: 1) 40% longer cruising range, 2) 20% higher top speed, 3) 30% reduced fuel consumption, 4) 30% less CO2 emissions, 5) 50% lower perceived noise, 6) More onboard space.
- Engines and generator serviced. (Both turbos replaced for new ones, heat exchangers and aftercoolers cleaned, All main engines hoses and clamps replaced for original Volvos parts.
- Hydraulic Swim Platform. Just serviced.
- New Bow thruster engine.
- Bottom job done on 6-24-2021.
- Pro-speed in both pods on 6-24-2020.
- Electric Sun-roof routine service.
- New cockpit upholstery on 2-1-2020.
- Synthetic wooden floor in the interiors.
Speed & Distance
Manufacturer Provided Description
- 2007 Azimut 43S$329,900Aventura, FLRevolution Yacht Group
- 2005 Cruisers Yachts 520 Express$339,900Homestead, FLRevolution Yacht Group
- 2009 Riviera 47 Enclosed Flybridge Series II$679,900Punta Cana/ La Romana, DORevolution Yacht Group
- 2002 Custom Transgressor General$290,900Aventura, FLRevolution Yacht Group