One of the best 50' Silverton in the Market.
Loaded with up grades and improvements
- Three staterooms lay out with two full heads with stall showers.
- Electric VacuFlash sanitary with fresh water system.
- Full galley with under counter refrigerator and sub-cero freezer.
- Household style stack washer and dryer.
- Spacious salon with living area and dinette.
- Bose surround system in the salon.
- Garmin navigation electronics package installed in 2016.
- J L cockpit and fly-bridge music system with amplifier and sub buffer.
- Six underwater light 5 colors.
- Custom made Deck-King Teak in cockpit and fly-bridge giving a touch of class.
- New Full enclosures in flybridge (01-2019)
- Live well and three fish boxes.
- Equipped with fuel efficiency D-12 715 HP Volvo diesel power. only 1050 hours and Professional maintenance.
- Kohler Genset with only 1200 hours. Professional maintenance.
- Prop pockets add to reduce hull draft and improve efficiency.
Recently jobs in the yacht:
- Complete Bottom job done on 06/2019.( Antifouling, Dynamic propellers balance and pro-speed, under water lights, zincs 06/2019).
- New Bow Thruster on 06/2019.
- New salon air conditioning 06/2019.
The 50’ Silverton Convertible is a very fast yacht capable of running for the fish or cruising for pleasure.
Pictures are showing a realistic view of her condition.
Speed & Distance
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Bridge Heat & Air (16,000 BTU)
- Custom Factory Hardtop w/ Enclosure
- Bow Thruster
- KVH TracVision Satellite TV
- Fish Pak Upgrade (AND SHE’S NEVER BEEN FISHED!)
- Livewell w/ Pump in Cockpit
- Cockpit sink & Ice Maker
- Cockpit In-Floor fish boxes / Storage Lockers (2)
- Cockpit Fresh Water Shower
- All Original Custom Décor Matched Bedding & Towels
- Stack Washer & Dryer (Companionway)
- Anchor & Rode
- Ball Valves on Underwater Thru-Hulls
- Battery Safety Switches
- Battery Safety Boxes
- Bonding System
- Bilge pumps (4)
- Dock Lines
- Dual Horns
- Engine Alarms
- Fire Extinguishing System
- Parallel Battery Start Switch
Engine Room and Technical Information
- Dripless Shaft Seals
- Electronic Controls w/ Engine Synchronizer
- Emergency Bilge Valves on Each Engine
- Engine Exhaust Mufflers
- Engine Room Blowers (4)
- Engine Room Tool Box
- Fresh Water Cooling
- Freshwater Washdown – Engine Room
- Fuel Tank(s) – 5052 Aluminum w/ Baffles
- Fuel/Water Separators
- Glendinning Cablemaster w/ Remote
- Holding Tank w/ Dockside & Overboard Discharge
- Hydraulic Steering
- Oil XchangR System
- Manganese Bronze Rudders
- Manganese Bronze Struts
- Nibral Propellers
- Pressurized Water System
- Propeller Shafts – Tapered Aquamet 22 – 2 ½”
- Shower Sump Pumps (2) – Automatic
- Structural Steen Engine Beds – Vinyl Thermo Coated
- Trim Tabs
- 10-Gallon Water Heater w/ Element