With Sea Hunt's progressive Easy Lift hull, you get up on plane quickly with the reduced deadrise at the stern, while the sharper forward entry slices through demanding rough water conditions. The Sea Hunt Triton 172 is powered by a reliable Yamaha outboard.A roomy interior is created by a center console with an ergonomically-engineered steering wheel and controls Standard console rod racks are also part of the package. Forward you'll find a roomy anchor locker and fish box with overboard drains. Aft is the aerated livewell, more storage and stainless steel gunwale rod holders.
The boat has two cooler bench seats.
The seat behind the console is 32 inches
The seat in front of the console is a 27 inch cooler seat.
The boat also has the following items:
1) 24 volt minn kota 70 lbs thrust trolling motor.
2) A Hummingbird GPS map/fish finder/side scan with up to a 100 ft wide view that swivels 360 degrees allowing viewing from the front of the boat.
3) A eagle eagle depth finder/ fish finder viewable from the rear of the boat.
4) A three (3) bank on board battery charger/maintainer that charges the trolling motor batteries and the starting battery
5) A foldable trailer tongue that saves space in the garage.
6) A marine VHF Radio
7) An AM/FM CD Player
Note 1: My HOA doesn't allow boats in the driveway, so the boat has been parked in my garage since the day I purchased it new.
Note 2: There is no Hour meter on this boat. The hours were calculated. The Boat has maybe been used 5 times a year since I purchased it and has only been on the water 3 times in the last two years. Been playing alot of golf haven't had time to fish.