Poquoson, VASell a boat like this
Preliminary listing subject to owners approval. Full photo shoot and more information to come!
This Sabre 42 hardback is in turn key condition for the next owner thanks to a lot of recent updates. Considerable expense went towards making sure the boat is as reliable and safe as possible.
The boat is in the water, recently washed and ready for survey/ sea-trial.
See full specs for a full list of items recently updated.
Notable options include -
- Yanmar 500 engines with 800 hours (Aftercoolers serviced 2019).
- Hardback enclosure with hard door (Fully climate controlled and quieter than a soft back).
- Rigid cockpit shade.
- Bow Thruster.
2019 to present updates
- Main engine Aftercoolers removed, cleaned and tested 2/3/2020.
- Static alignment performed on both engines.
- Engines wire brushed and re-painted.
- Engine room bilge, forward bilge and lazarette bilge prepped and painted.
- Engine room AC/DC lighting replaced with brighter LED lights.
- Engine seacocks serviced.
- Engine blowers inspected/ serviced as needed for proper function.
- Bonding system checked throughout the boat and repaired as needed.
- Engine alternators replaced and re-wired as needed.
- New PSS dripless shaft seals.
- Rudders repacked.
- Deck hatches removed and re-bedded.
- All hatch seals replaced.
- New Generator and AC strainers.
- Generator fully serviced including new heat exchanger.
- All new AGM House and Engine start batteries.
- New lead-acid generator start battery.
- 6/20 Full bottom Antifouling Micron CSC
- 6/20 Engine racor assemblies cleared, flushes and cleaned.
- 6/20 New floscan buffering canisters.
- 6/20 full detail.
- Two Drawer stainless Isotemp Refrigerator
- EuroKera Gourmet 2 Burner Electric Cooktop
- Panasonic Dimension 4 Microwave/Convection Oven
- Single Stainless Steel Sink
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water System
- Corian Counter Tops
Garmin 7212 Chart Plotters, 2
- Garmin Color Radar
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Garmin GHS 10 VHF Radio at Helm w/AIS
- VHF Radio in Lower Salon Locker
- Raymarine Satellite TV w/TV's in Both Salons and Master SR
- 3 New TV's - 2 Smart TV's
- Clarion Stereo System w/6 Disc Changer in Salon
- WiFi Boost Antenna
Hardback Enclosure w/Aluminum Door and Curved Windows
- The Hardback Enclosure was a $75,000 Option
- Full Textilene Window Covers for all Salon Windows
- Custom Heavy Duty Cockpit Sunshade
- Stidd Pedestal Helm and Companion Seats
- Flag Blue Hull with Updated Awlgrip Paint Job
- Custom Paint Finish on Hardtop Mast
- Lewmar Anchor Windlass w/Rope and Chain
- Fiberglass Swim Platform w/SS Ladder
- Fold-down Transom Seat
- Transom Gate for Access to Swim Platform
- Six Fishing Rod Holders
110 volt AC and 12 volt DC Systems
- 12.5 kw Onan Generator
- Cablemaster 50 Shore Power Inlet
- AC and DC Breaker Panels
- Professional Mariner 50 amp Inverter
Side Power Bow Thruster
- 3 Separate Reverse Cycle A/C Systems
- Digital FloScan Meters at Helm Console
- Walker Algae-X Fuel Polishing System
- Reverso Oil Change System
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.