Homestead, FLLocal Delivery Available
Low Hour, Highly Maintained 4460 Commodore. Reliable Diesels with V-Drive System for Lower Maintenance Reqs (vs IPS). 2018 Bottom Paint Including Prop-Speed Paint. Full Canvas.
The Flagship of the Regal fleet for several years, the 4460 Commodore is a high-style luxury sport yacht with a spacious, well-arranged interior and a particularly innovative cockpit layout.
- Beamy deep-V hull
- Propeller Pockets (Better shaft angle, Better Efficiency, Larger Props, More Clearance, Level Ride)
- Integrated Bow Pulpit
- Unique Fore-and-Aft Arch
- Elevated bridge deck is huge
- Large U-shaped settee and Table opposite the helm
- Social Layout: Guest seating is centered near the Double-Wide Helm
- Two-stateroom interior w/ pocket doors for privacy
- Two Heads (En-Suite Master & Guest)
- Walk-through windshield,
- Cockpit wet bar
- Power-assist Windshield Vent
- Foredeck Sun Pad
- Large Transom Storage Locker
- Good Performance with optional 480hp Volvo diesels
- Cruise at ~28 knots (30+ top)
Speed & Distance
Manufacturer Provided Description
Regal continues to ride high on the leading wave of yacht design with the Commodore 4460. Amenity rich and ergonomically satisfying spaces flow gracefully from the large and social aft cockpit deck, forward to the double helm with adjacent lounge seating. Below the salon and accommodation spaces glow with flawless fit and finish of natural American cherry wood. It is all here, in splendid style for owner and guest, on this magnificent Regal Flagship.
The wide open and light main salon of the 4460 is a vision of architectural beauty married to function and easy care. The 9-foot LeatherCrest sofa is deep and comfortable and provides generous seating for dining and conversation. Hand-crafted cherrywood cabinetry provides overhead storage.
Twin Volvo Diesel Engines.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.