Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480Sell a boat like this
The Meridian 580 Pilothouse has the strong performance you need and the stability you'll appreciate on long cruises. And, with her wide beam and superior design, this magnificent yacht boasts incredible living spaces: a full-beam master stateroom and a large forward stateroom, each with queen-size innerspring pillowtop mattresses and private head facilities; a mid-stateroom with comfortable double bunks; generous storage; and an elegant galley with Karadon solid-surface countertops, stainless-steel appliances and teak-and-holly flooring. Complementing a first-class pilothouse is an expansive salon with premium gloss cherry woodwork, plush cut-pile carpeting, fully appointed entertainment center and luxurious seating. In addition, the 580 features underwater exhaust, stand-up access to the engine room, Garmin electronics and, with safety in mind, broad side decks, molded-in steps to the bridge from the cockpit, and raised toe rails and gunwales.
Features and options:
- This is a one owner vessel. She was sold new by our marina and moored minutes from our office. The owners are not getting to the boat as often as they would like. They reluctantly decided to put their coastal treasure on the market. The boat would be perfect for a live-aboard, a cruising family, etc., It offers a ton of livability!
- Note-- the custom hardtop on the bridge-- the fiberglass top looks great, offer protection from the elements, and provides entertaining space to the boat in all conditions. Picture--morning cup of coffee, watching the sun rise, in your favor anchor or cove!
- Electronics--newer Garmin 7612 MF displays--two in the pilot house and one on the bridge. The displays are linked to the open array radar. This vessel is equipped with Garmin autopilot and a stand along Garmin depth finders (unit at both stations).
- Vessel view displays for engine info at the touch of your finders--great feature to monitor engine stats along with your analog gauges. The Garmin displays are link to the engines as well.
- Bow and stern thrusters for easy docking!
- Rear view and engine room cameras--helps keep an eye on things while underway
- Galley--Full size refrigerator, stove with oven, and a dishwasher--all the comforts of home
- Full size wash and dry! Pack light while underway since you can freshen your wardrobe while onboard.
- Ease of board from the swim platform and transom doors on the port and stbd side of the vessel
- Davit crane on the bridge--great for storing your dingy onboard.
- Glendinning cable master for the 50 amp shore power cord
- Recent fluids and filters changes on the main engines and generator (summer of 2022)
- Bottom was painted in the early summer of 2022. Diver maintained.
- Engines--Cummins CSM-11s have 315 hours of use
- Onan Genset has 330 hour of use.
This boat is listed with MarineMax on brokerage. The stock number is 191181. Please call to schedule an appoint to see the boat!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2007 Sea Ray 260 Sundancer$52,000$52,000Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480MarineMax Wrightsville Beach
- 2023 Boston Whaler 230ORCall for Price!Request a PriceWrightsville Beach, NC 28480MarineMax Wrightsville Beach
- 2023 Scout 175 SportfishCall for Price!Request a PriceWrightsville Beach, NC 28480MarineMax Wrightsville Beach
- 2021 Sea Ray SPX 210 OB$64,995$64,995Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480MarineMax Wrightsville Beach