YCM is your invitation to join the Mangusta family with a fast and elegant design that has been tastefully appointed and well maintained by its owner.
Manufactured in 2006, refit in 2013, enjoyed and upgraded along the way including recent engine overhauls with less than 450 hours running time.
- At top speed or cruise, the twin 1500 HP MTU engines deliver the power to gain maximum performance from this time tested Mangusta hull form.
- Bow and stern thrusters make docking even in the tightest quarters a simple affair.
- Below decks the vessel is constructed of high gloss anigre veneers and solid timbers and trimmed out with rish, striking marble tops from Spain. Elegant fabrics, carpets and soft goods complement the modern joinery.
- Full beam master stateroom forward with an ensuite head
- Amidship there is an intimate lounge with entertainment center, oversized windows for views to the sea and an efficient galley
- Aft are two guest cabins one with twin berths and one with a queen, both well appointed also with ensuite heads
- In the forepeak, there is crew accommodation for two persons
- On the main deck, the yacht comes alive with a grand indoor/outdoor entertainment area, the very heart of any Mangusta.
- A full beam sunroof opens to the stars by night or shelters persons within the air conditioned salon during the days.
- A modern helm console and oversized bench seat encourages friends and family to take in the tactical joys of driving such a yacht.
- Aft of the helm is a full bar and buffet set up to support the dining and lounging areas so central to the on-deck salon of each and every Mangusta.
- On the aft deck, there is an oversized sun pad and dual steps to a generous swim step. The transom opens as a garage for tender and toy storage.
- On the bow, a very large sun pad dominates the coach house en route to a concealed anchoring station and a crew cabin accessed via a flush bow hatch.
- Engine room and mechanical spaces include twin generators, water maker, air conditioning compressors, control panels, and more.
- All soles are diamond plate removable type and entire space is insulated for sound and vibration reduction.
- All switching and manifolds are straight forward and easily accessible.
Vessel is priced to sell and ready for new owners.
Notable interior features
- Fine joinery from Italian artists and craftsmen
- High gloss Anigre matching veneers
- Three staterooms plus crew quarters
- Elegant air-conditioned cockpit with high/lo tables and teak decks
- Yamaha high output stereo system
- Cockpit refrigerators, chiller and warmer
- 2 New AC compressors
- High capacity watermaker
- Engine room sole is removable diamond plate
Engine room is fully insulated for sound and vibration reduction
Straight forward switching and manifolds with easy access
Notable exterior features
- Arneson surface drives
- Stowaway Passerelle
- Plush fore and aft lounging pads
- Crew quarters for two, forward
- Electric sunroof
- Transom storage garage
- Docking winches
- Teak decks
- Transom swim ladder
- Platform tender storage
- Radar (Furuno)
- Radar Scanner (Furuno)
- Chart Plotter (Furuno)
- Furuno NavPilot
- Depth (Furuno)
- Mangusta Systems monitor
- Speed Transducer (Furuno)
- Depth Transducer (Furuno)
- Wind Transducer (Furuno)
- Wind Display (Furuno RD 30)
- GPS (Furuno GP 32)
- Furuno closed circuit cameras aft and in ER
- Navetex (Furuno FAX 30)
- Navetex Antenna (Furuno NXS + FOUET)
- Autopilot (Simrad J 3000x)
- CHC Chain Counter
- Yamaha entertainment center
- Apple TV throughout cockpit and cabins
- Sony Flatscreen TVs
- VHF DSC Furuno FM 2127
- VHF DSC Loudspeaker (Poly-Planar MA 1000)
- 2 VHF Antenna (Banten)
- GSM Antenna (Banten)
- On board WiFi HOTSPOT
- Dual Kohler 17 kw Generators in sound shields
- 220 Volt Shore power system with cablemaster
- Sunpads forward and aft with bow seating area
- Passerelle with teak grating
- Hydraulic transom garage
- Windlass with chain rode
- Teak decking
- Electric sliding sunroof
- Luxurious cockpit lounge with refrigeration wet bar and entertainment center
- Fully air conditioned cockpit lounge
- Electric snubbing winches aft
YCM is a beautiful example of Mangusta's dominance in the high performance luxury express yacht field. Her sleek looks, high tech concept and advanced engineering make her very rare in a market filled with wanna-bees. Her engines have approximately 450 hours since major overhaul and her systems and exterior has enjoyed exceptional care. Don't miss this stunning piece.
YCM has a 50 hertz, 220 Volt electrical system with adapters.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.