Kemah, TXSell a boat like this
Cruise Ready NOW!!!!
1200 Watts of Solar Panels
Arch with Davits
Hard Top Dodger
Aluminum Hull RIB Dinghy With 20 HP Outboard
Convertible from 2 to 4 Cabins
US and European Wired
Bottom Job 2021
If you are ready to cruise now, be sure and call the listing broker to see San JaLena. With 1200 watts of solar, watermaker, arch, hard dodger, RIB dinghy and much more, she is well equipped for long distance cruising and for living off the grid.
San JaLena is a proven performance cruiser and is an excellent choice for cruising the Caribbean or around the world in comfort.
Contact the listing broker today to schedule a time for a tour.
- Sidepower bow thruster
- Raymarine ST6002 SmartPilot
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch 12” Display – Chart-Radar at helm (2021)
- Raymarine touchscreen chartplotter at nav station
- Raymarine HD radar
- Adjustable NavPod for helm chart-radar display. Can rotate to face either helm
- Raymarine chartplotter at nav station
- 2 Raymarine ST60 TriData
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind
- Standard Horizon RAM (spare)
- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS/GPS VHF
- ICOM and WM handheld VHFs
- 2 Compasses (one at each helm)
- Wiwav WDH-5ET-DC ethernet switch
- Boss 508UAB Stereo
- Cockpit speakers
- Flat screen TV
- EPIRB (may need battery renewed)
- New tank monitor
- Both 50 hertz (European) and 60 hertz wiring
- 1200 watts of solar panels
- 6 Renogy RNG-100D-SS Rigid Solar Panels (2021)
- 6 Renogy RNG-100DB-H Soft Solar Panels
- 3 Epever Tracers Solar controllers—40 amp each
- 2 Photonic Universe MT50 Solar Monitors
- 10 Batteries--all AGM except for start battery
- Galvanic isolator
- New alternator 2020
- Waeco PerfectCharge IU4512 battery charger (not wired)
- Victron Energy MultiPlus 12V/3000W/120 Inverter/Charger (60 hertz)
- 50 hertz inverter
- MPI multi battery isolator
- 12v and USB outlets throughout
- Interior LED lighting with illuminated switches
- Most wiring is new
- Sidepower bow thruster
- SeaWater Pro Watermaker 17g per hour
- Panda PAN6360W washing machine
- New main engine starter 2020
- New alternator 2020
- New cutlass bearing 2021
- New dripless shaft log 2021
- MarineAir 6,000 BTU reverse cycle AC/Heat
- Racor fuel filter-water separator with flow gauge
- Electric windlass with up and down switches
- iSeries Tank Systems Monitor (2021)
- New ProMariner Pro Safe FS30 galvanic isolator
- Repair kits for winches
- Large top-opening fridge and separate freezer
- Convection oven
- Single burner electric cook-top
- Custom centerline counter with plenty of drawer space
- Generous counter space and locker storage
- Double SS sink with hot-cold pressure water and vegetable sprayer
San JaLena can be converted to 2, 3 or 4 cabins depending on your needs. The huge forward suite has an included partition that can be deployed to make 2 private forward cabins, each with a hanging locker. Likewise, aft can be configured into two large aft cabins (or one cabin and one storage) or can be changed to one enormous single cabin.
The two heads are aft close to the companionway and the aft cabins. The port head features a forward-facing electric commode and vanity with sink and shower. The starboard head has a manual commode and vanity with sink, shower and 2 doors.
The salon has a large C-shaped settee to starboard with a center island and a pop-up table leaf.
The nav station is just forward of the starboard head.
San JaLena has OceanAir retractable shades for overhead hatches.
The starboard aft cabin has a hanging locker and a private door to the head.
The current owners are using the port cabin as a storage area and laundry. This can easily be converted back to a private cabin if needed.
Sails and Sail Handling Equipment
- New roller furling genoa 2021
- ProFurl roller furler for genoa
- Battened mainsail with stack pack and Lazy Jacks
- Spare main and genoa
- New Tides Marine Strong Track system for easy handling mainsail handling 2021
- Long traveler for mainsail
- Long genoa tracks genoa will handle jibs and large genoas
- Genoa track car system facilitates adjusting trim when under load
- Mast mounted whisker pole
- Electric self-tailing winch on cabin top
- Rope clutches and hangers for lines in cockpit
Hull, Deck and Cockpit
- New custom hardtop dodger 2020 with custom lighting
- Custom heavy-duty arch with dinghy davit system 2021
- Integral swim platform and walk-thru transom
- Large drop-leaf cockpit table with storage and SS grab rail
- Twin leather covered wheels
- New Lifelines 2020
- Front, port and starboard cockpit enclosure
- Cockpit cushions
- Aluminum portable boarding ladder
- Hailer under lower spreader
- Throwable horseshoe
- Plastimo Rescue Buoy
- Magma propane BBQ
- Electric windlass with up and down deck switches and a remote control
- Mantus 65 lb primary anchor
- 400 feet of 3/8" chain new 2021
- Secondary anchor
- Double bow rollers
- SS guard on bow
- Easy access anchor locker with locking hatch
- Highfield UL310PVC Aluminum RIB Dinghy 2017
- Mercury 20 hp outboard
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.