Stuart, FLLocal Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
2006 53' Jarrett Bay 53 Convertible "Ahhjustment"
EASY TO SEE IN STUART, FLORIDA
Jarrett Bay Sportfishing Convertible is built on a rich history of tradition and fished by people with a passion for the sport! The rugged construction, peak performance, customer loyalty and sleek lines are only part of the true value you'll fine in this classic Jarrett Bay.
Recent upgrades and improvements – completed 2021:
- Complete Awlgrip paint job in engine room
- Full A/C service
- Full Main and Generator Service
- Full Transmission Service
- Full Watermaker and Ice Maker Service
- Starboard engine mounts replaced
- New Vulcan couplers on starboard engine
- Engine alignment performed on both engines
- 12 Northstar batteries replaced
- 2 AGM wall mounted battery chargers replaced
- New Helm Seat Covers
- Fresh varnish on Toe Rail, Half Round, Salon Door and Bluewater fighting chair and rocket launcher
- Teak decks and covering boards cleaned and sealed
Recent upgrades and improvements – completed 2020:
- Full hull paint, boot stripe, stripped bottom with barrier coat and bottom paint
- Bow and walk around new nonskid and fresh paint
- Custom dive ladder
- Toe Rail and half round redone with 18 coats of Awlbrite and Awlgrip high gloss
- New trim tab actuators
- New shaft cutlass bearings
- Perfected wood above and below rub rail
- Fabricated and installed custom anchor chute and Maxwell anchor system
- Updated Watermaker with new membranes and O-rings
- Installed new auto pilot pump
- Installed new Wave WiFi broadband and marine router system
- Installed new Airmar transducer
- Complete CAT engine service from High Tide Diesel
- After coolers pressure tested, cleaned and flushed
- Port turbos fully reconditioned
- New stamoid sunshade with poles
- New brow cover
- Full cockpit cover
- Propellers scanned and balanced
Speed & Distance
The interior is a rich gloss of Mahogany and Teak throughout with granite counter tops in the galley and heads. You'll find a full leather wrap around settee to port in the salon with storage below. The galley features a 4-drawer Sub-Zero refrigerator / freezer, stainless steel sink and a Sharp microwave convection oven. The dinette has a vanish teak counter with 2 stools and a flat screen TV forward. Down below in the companionway, to the starboard, is a full head with shower. Open to the companionway is over and under bunks with drawers below. To the port is the master stateroom with a full berth and a full head. In the bow there is an upper V-berth with a lower berth to the starboard and drawers below on the port. The closets below are cedar lined.
The cockpit is 165 square feet of fishing! There is a Bluewater teak fighting chair with 11 rods, rocket launcher, teak cockpit sole, teak covering boards, dual 50 gallon baitwells in the aft transom coaming with clear lids to view bait (teak lids as well), large tuna door below, teak coaming boards, 1 large fish box in the deck, tackle center with freezer and bait prep station, 600lb Eskimo ice machine dumping in the starboard tackle center box, and 12V high amps Hubbell plugs port and starboard for dredge/kit reels. A new J.R. Beers salon door opening system was recently installed. A Fusion Stereo with remote and cockpit speakers as well as 4 underwater lights light up the beautiful transom!
On the bridge there is a port side helm console with a teak helm pod. There is forward seating in front of the console port side and a 8' bench seat to the starboard with storage below, full electronics (see electronics list) with large overhead console and 2 large popups, 2 teak helm chairs, a pair of Miya Epoch US-6 Teaser Reels overhead, large 3 spreader Rupp Riggers, hardtop with 3 sided enclosure.
Beautifully trimmed with teak toe rails and anchor locker complete with anchor, line and chain.
The boat is powered by reliable CAT C-18 with a combined hp of 2000. Cruises at 29 knots with a fuel burn of 70 gals per hour and a range of over 400 miles....WOT i 36 knots with a fuel burn of 100 gals per hour. The engine room is fitted with a Sea Recovery watermaker with commercial filters, Eskimo 600 icemachine, CruiseAir air conditioning, Mach 5 fresh water pump with Mach 5 dockside booster pump, dripless shaft seals, 3 pump Offshore Solutions pump box, oil change system, 21.5 KW Onan generator and engine block heaters.
- Garmin 8212 GPS/Plotter
- Furuno NavNet VX2 Radar with large 6' array
- Furuno FCV-1200L Color LCD Sounder
- Furuno RD33 NMEA Repeater Display
- Icom IC-M502 VHF
- Icom IC-M504 VHF
- Simrad AP25 Autopilot
- Fusion Stereo with Bluetooth and wired remote in Cockpit
- ACR Spotlight
Ahhjustment has High Definition TV provided by a KVH HD-7 Satellite TV system, a HD Samsung TV in Salon with Blue Ray player and surround sound and a flat screen HD TV with HD Satellite TV in the Master.