Fort Lauderdale, FL
Chaparral has always built the best quality boats and the 350 Signature is certainly no exception. Constructed on a beamy modified-V hull, the cherry wood interior of this Signature is one of the most luxurious to be found in a boat her size. 37 Feet LOA with pulpit and swim platform.
Buy the owner, not the boat is the best advise when it comes to buying a new to you vessel. This owner is the most meticulous person on how he treats and takes care of his possessions. This boat is the cleanest and best maintained boat you will ever set foot on in its class. You will not find another one like it and this boat will not be on the market long. She is turn key and ready to be your next dreamboat!
The vessel gets serviced, detailed, waxed, and bottom cleaned bi-weekly. The owner has spared no expense with an open checkbook replacing and renovating just about everything on this vessel with top of the line or OEM products. All maintenance history and warranty work is fully documented and available for your viewing.
- Brand New Twin MerCruiser 6.2L MX MPI 350 BRAVO 3 Drives (See Photos)
- Newly Serviced Kohler Generator Set
- Cabin AC, Heat, and Dehumidifier System
- 12 V Systems and 120V/30Amp systems with charger
- Dual Helm Seat w/ Flip Up Bolsters
- Garmin Chartplotter/GPS, VHF Radio
- Power Trim Tabs w/ Indicators, Underwater Lights
- Bow Thruster, Remote Spotlight, Windlass Anchor W/ New Stainless Steel Chain
- Upgraded Cockpit New Fusion Stereo System
- Full Galley with Cockpit Sink, Stainless Steel Fridge, Microwave, Electric Stove, Dinette with Motorized Cabin Table, and Tons of Cabinet Storage
- Full Marine Head with Shower
- Centralized Vacuum System
- New Fresh Water Wash Down System
- Satellite TV, 3 Cabin TV'sStow Away Aft Seat
- Bow Sun Pad, Large Extended Swim Platform,
- Full Bimini Enclosure, Cockpit Cover, and Helm Cover
- Fresh Service Performed With New Bottom Paint
- Brand New SeaDek through the entire vessel
- 2 Room dividers between Berths with Sleep capacity of 5
- All Thru-Hulls and Sealing Gaskets replaced
- Fire Suppressor System, CO2 Monitors, Blower, Engine Alarm
A full 31-page survey was performed by Ocean Technologies Marine Surveyors and Consultants on February 23, 2018 giving the vessel a Fair Market Value of $170,000 and a replacement value of $362,000 (Please See Photos). This Survey was completed before the owner sank another $100,000+ into the vessel making it pristine. All maintenance and survey documentation will be present for your viewing at a showing or by request through email. I promise you will not need to step foot on another vessel once you come see "Queen B".
Disclaimer: All the information on this advert is correct to the best of our knowledge, but cannot be guaranteed until the point of sale.