Mount Pleasant, SC
Major Price Reduction!
Incredible Opportunity Here! Professionally maintained, Cummins powered Bluewater 5200 Custom Series Motoryacht!
Great equipment, excellent condition and low hours (405 hours).
She is ready to cruise or move aboard today, would make an awesome waterfront 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo!
Owner will consider Motor Yachts in 38-40 ft. range or Center Console in 22-26 ft. range in Trade.
Equipment upgrades include:
- 380HP Cummins engines (only 405 hours)
- Hardtop Flybridge
- Hardtop Sundeck
- Bow Thruster
- Complete Flybridge Canvas Enclosure
- Electric Grill - Flybridge
- Ice Maker and Refrigerator - Flybridge
- Electronic Shifters
- Washer/Dryer Combo
- Glendenning Cablemaster
- AC upgrade to 48,000 BTU
- And More! She is ready to cruise today!!
Huge salon and spacious galley, with breakfast bar and built-in dinette, perfect for a large family or just the 2 of you!
Master suite features en-suite head with bathtub and direct access to aft deck, perfect place to watch the sun go down or rise up in the morning!
Forward stateroom is spacious with plenty of storage!
This 2 stateroom, 2 head layout is a perfect waterfront condo or a waterway cruiser! She is comfortable in either category, take a look and see what I mean!
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Bluewater 5200 is easy to handle for the boating couple, or even the single skipper. The upper deck control area is spacious and can also be outfitted with a full-length fiberglass hardtop. The lower-level bridge area is the perfect place from which to captain when the party is below deck or in the rain. The floor plan, decor, electronics and more can be individually customized. Like all Bluewaters, the 5200 can go in as little as 23 inches of water, running gear protected in recessed pockets above the keel line. It has the lowest center of gravity in the industry and is constructed of aircraft composites like Kevlar and Klegecell.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1977 Hatteras 43 Double Cabin Motoryacht$129,000Pawleys Island, SCUnited Yacht Sales - South Carolina / North Carolina Area
- 2020 Scout 277 LXF$189,000Mount Pleasant, SCUnited Yacht Sales - South Carolina / North Carolina Area
- 2017 Ranger Tugs 29 Sedan$229,000New Bern, NCUnited Yacht Sales - South Carolina / North Carolina Area
- 1986 Jefferson (Hershine) 42 Sundeck Motor Yacht$89,900New Bern, NCUnited Yacht Sales - South Carolina / North Carolina Area