Davie, FL 33312Sell a boat like this
CRISTALES is available for private viewings in Ft. Lauderdale.
She is now available for immediate sale. And her seller will respond to all serious offers!
THESE ARE PRELIMINARY SPECS. COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS ALONG WITH PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO COMING SOON.
The Azimut 100 Jumbo features a wonderful "tri-deck" layout, which is ideal for cruising, entertaining, chartering and just plain relaxing aboard. Step aboard and view her in person soon.
Features and significant updates include:
- Fresh bottom paint and zinc (4/22)
- Mechanical services (8/22)
- Complete exterior and interior detail (in process)
- High gloss finished cherrywood interior joinery
- New interior headliner panels (9/22)
- Commercial grade Furuno navigation suite
- Atlas shore power management system
- TRAC-Fin stabilizers for underway operations
- SeaKeeper 35 gyro stabilization for use at rest as well as underway (2014)
- Flybridge deck hot tub/entertainment center
- Hydraulic transom for accessing dinghy and jet skis.
- Hydraulic passer ell
- Hydraulic BCS 30 hp bow thruster
- AC chiller system
- 2 ea. 12 man life rafts
- Captain cabin and in-suite head
- Crew cabin for 2 ea. and in-suite head
- plus other sought after features are to be found aboard.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Azimut 100 Jumbo has three deck areas: open-air dining with a Jacuzzi on the flybridge, a comfortable and spacious cockpit, and a big garage for a tender and two jet skis, with a wide and practical swimming platform. The spacious salon reflects a timeless elegance, with due attention paid to versatility and the tastes of modern life. The dining area is bright and inviting, with an elegant dining table for eight. An important feature of a gracious lifestyle is the dressing room of the owner's stateroom. Wide and elegant, the owner's stateroom becomes a showcase for a decor which reflect the owner's personal taste.
- 65 kW Kohler generator (6400 hrs)
- 32 kW Kohler generator (5000 hrs)
All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1986 Hershine 52 CPMY$94,950$94,950Seattle, WA 98109Alexander Marine USA - Washington
- 2012 Maritimo m48$939,000$939,000Seattle, WA 98109Alexander Marine USA - Washington
- 2015 Chris-Craft Corsair 36 Hard Top$339,000$339,000Seattle, WA 98109Alexander Marine USA - Washington
- 2021 Ocean Alexander 27ECall for Price!Request a PriceSeattle, WA 98109Alexander Marine USA - Washington