Fort Lauderdale, FL
Recently completed her 15 year ABS Survey and received new hull paint!
ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM is a premier fast, fun, family superyacht. Her speed, draft and size make her very versatile for use anywhere in the world. All of these features plus the Quantum Zero Speed stabilizers, and aggressive pricing make ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM a must-see.
Speed & Distance
Accommodations for 10 guests in five luxurious staterooms including a main deck, split-level master with impressive forward-facing windows.
Exceptional interior styling by Evan K. Marshall provides a sophisticated and elegant atmosphere aboard.
ABS classed with MCA certification, qualifying her to cruise and charter anywhere in the world.
Quantum Zero-Speed stabilizers provide the ultimate in guest comfort.
Generous cruising speed of 14 knots and a maximum speed of 24 knots.
Draft of 7’6” allows her to reach and cruise shallower waters, such as The Bahamas.
Very successful charter yacht both in Europe with the previous owner and The Bahamas and New England with the current owner.
Excellent outdoor spaces, including a sun deck with centerline Jacuzzi, generously sized bar, day head, and plenty of toy storage and/or sun bathing space.
Recently completed her 15 year ABS Survey and new hull paint!
ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM is an excellent combination of speed, style, and versatility that has not only resulted in a positive owner experience but an incredibly successful charter program. At just under 500 gross tons and 50 meters, she can easily fit into most ports and operates under the less stringent sub-500 ton class requirements. With ABS classification and MCA certification, she is qualified to cruise and charter anywhere in the world because of her construction and safety pedigree.
ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM has plenty of horsepower to achieve speeds that drastically reduce run time between ports when desired, and also has shallow enough draft to reach and cruise otherwise more restricted areas such as the Bahamas.
CONSTRUCTION & DIMENSIONS
Aluminum hull and superstructure.
Length Overall: 161 feet (49.07 meters)
Length at Waterline: 144 feet 9 inches (44.2 meters)
Beam: 28 feet 10 inches (8.5 meters)
Draft Maximum: 8.0 feet (2.6 meters)
Draft Minimum: 7 feet 6 inches (2.13 meters)
Tonnage: 465 gross
Fuel Capacity: 16,288 US Gallons (61,650 liters)
Water Capacity: 2,648 US Gallons (10,030 liters)
Watermakers: 2,400 US Gallons/day ( liters)
Gray Water: 1,485 US Gallons (5,621 liters)
Black Water: 372 US Gallons (1,465 liters)
Lube Oil Capacity: 172 US Gallons (651 liters)
Waste Oil Capacity: 277 US Gallons (1,048 liters)
Speed Consumption per hour RPM Range
Maximum: 24 knots 350 US Gallons/hour 1800 1100 nm
Cruising: 20 knots 250 US Gallons/hour 1600 1300 nm
Economical: 13 knots 110 US Gallons/hour 1200 2000 nm
Long Range: 10 knots 70 US Gallons/hour 900 3000 nm
ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM accommodates 10 guests in 5 staterooms.
The full beam, main deck forward, split level master suite is an Evan Marshall signature feature, with forward facing vertical windows allowing for panoramic views, and more than 9' of headroom, which was created by reducing the depth of the Portuguese walkway above. The ceiling is appointed in cream leather with wooden trimmed coffers and gold leaf backdrop.
The luxuriously designed master en-suite consists of his and hers bathrooms, with a marble Jacuzzi tub for her, equipped with gold and glass Lalique taps and large marble shower/steam bath for him.
The two levels of windows within the master suite provide an abundance of natural lighting, which when coupled with the high ceilings, makes for a light and airy environment. The master suite also features an owner's office with starboard facing views.
Located on the lower deck are the four remaining guest cabins, consisting of:
- 1 x VIP centerline facing King bed with en-suite marble bathroom featuring a bathtub/shower combination
- 1 x VIP centerline facing King bed with en-suite marble bathroom and glass shower.
- 1 x Queen Stateroom with en-suite marble bathroom with full length glass shower.
- 1 x Twin Stateroom with en-suite marble bathroom with full length glass shower.
*The forward starboard cabin has a private entry for crew which allows crew to service the guest areas without going through the main salon.
Engine Type: (2) Caterpillar 3516B-HD/3,386 hp eachHours (11.2018)
- Port: 8,500 hours (Top and bottom end at 7,200 hours)
- Starboard: 8,500 hours (Top and bottom end at 7,200 hours)
Gearboxes: ZF model #ZF12010 @ 2.676
Propellers: Constant pitch 5-blade props
Generators & Electricity
Generators: 2 x 99 kW Kilopak @ 1800 RPM Generator; new port generator in 2017
- 2 x John Deere 6068TF150
- Port: New in 2017 Hours (as of 11.18): Port: 2,500 hours
- Starboard: 27,000 hours (replacing gen. in Jan. 2019)
Generator Fuel Consumption: 6 US Gallons/hr/generator
- ASEA AC125-3/2
- Dual Cabinet 125 kVA Incoming: 400 amp, 3-phase; 100 amp- 3-phase
- Output volts: 120/208/3-phase/60 Hz
- Main engine starting: (2) 4 x 12-volt Odyssey PC1700
- Generator starting: (2) 2 x 12-volt Odyssey PC1700
- Electronics & GMDSS: 2 x 12-volt AGM Northstar NSB130FT
Type: Marine-Air- Model #SCW540; 45 ton and 45 kW heating
- 3 compressors replaced 2017; 3 chillers are original with new mother boards
- Air handlers replaced as needed
Watermakers: (2) Sea Recovery 2,400 gallons/day
Stabilizers: Quantum Marine QC-1800 zero-speed with
Bow Thruster: Quantum Marine 150 hp
Steering System: Engine Monitoring, Inc. (EMI)
Backup Emergency Steering: Engine Room Controls
Fuel Filtration: Alfa Laval MAB-10B-14/24
Bilge Water Filtration: Village Marine
Sewage System: Head Hunter Tidalwave
COMMUNICATIONS, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS
Satellite communications: VSAT
Telephone System: Panasonic
SSB Radiotelephones: 2 x Furuno FM89005 with coupler
VHF: Furuno FM8500 with DSC
Ships Computer: HP (Pilothouse)
Navigation Computer: VEI Airhorn: Kahlenberg
AIS: Furuno Universal AIS FA-100
Ship's screens: 6 x VEI
Gyrocompass: Sperry Marine, new in 2018
Automatic Pilot: C-Plath Navipilot4000
Digital Depth: Furuno RD-30
GPS: Northstar 6100i
Video Equipment- Total A/V upgrade 2016
New HD Satellite TV system- 2018
(7) Samsung 46" HDTV Main salon, sky lounge, master stateroom, master seating area, port aft queen cabin, starboard aft king cabin, starboard forward king
(1) Samsung 32" HDTV Port forward twin cabin
(2) Samsung 55" HDTV Bridge deck aft, crew mess
(2) Samsung 40" HDTV Sun deck, captain's cabin
All televisions, lights, and blinds are controlled by Creston iPads throughout the vessel.
Kalidescape throughout the vessel
TENDER AND TOYS
Tenders: 19' Nautica widebodywith 150hp engine
- 2 x 2-person waverunners
- Fly Board
- 2 single person kayaks
- 4 Paddle boards
- 2 Seabobs
- Peloton bike
- Free weights
GALLEY AND LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
Main Galley Equipment
- 2 x Bosch 4-burner cooktops
- 2 x GE Cafe ovens
- Vulcan Salamander
- GE Profile microwave
Refrigeration & Freezer:
- Cospolich walk-in refrigerator with walk-in freezer (galley)
- Delfield Supremacy refrigerator (stew pantry)
- 5 x Sub-Zero under counter refrigerators (main salon bar, stew pantry, master office, sky lounge bar, sun deck)
- 2 x Sub-Zero drawer refrigerators (lower guest foyer)
Ice maker: 4 x Sub-Zero (galley, main salon bar, sky lounge bar, sun deck)
- 2 x Avanti under counter (dining salon)
- 2 x U-line under counter (main salon bar, sky lounge bar)
Dishwasher: Miele Professional Trashcompactor: 2 x Kitchen-Aid (galley, sky lounge bar)
Grill: Sterling propane grill (sun deck)
Crew Mess Equipment
Cooking Equipment: Whirlpool microwave
Refrigeration: 2 x Sub-Zero under counter refrigerators
- 2 x Speed Queen Commercial washers
- 2 x Speed Queen Commercial dryers
Anchor Windlass: 2 x Muir VRC-11000 with handheld pendants
Anchors: 2 x Pool N-type; 792 lbs each
Anchor Chain: 2 x 450 feet of 3/4" U2 stud link galvanized chain
Aft Deck Capstans: 2 x Muir VC4000 w/footswitch control
Crane and Davits: Nautical Stuctures EZ3500-EX; 3,500 lb capacity
Passerelle: Marquipt Hydraulic 20'
Swim Ladder: Yes
Shower: Yes, handheld
Misc.: Extended swim platform- 14' in depth
SECURITY, FIRE FIGHTING, & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
CCTV System: VEI Sassy
Cameras: 6 (2 x engine room, starboard and port side decks, aft deck, bridge deck aft)
Ship Safe: (3) Juwel safes (captain's cabin, master stateroom, port forward twin)
Fire Fighting Equipment
Fire/Heat/Smoke Detectors: Yes, throughout
Fire Control System: Manual CO2 Fixed Kidde System in Engine Room
Portable CO2: Throughout
Fire Extinguishers: Throughout
Seawater Firefighting Station:
Life rafts: 2 x Elliott (25-person) and 1 x Datrex (8-person)
Life rings: 4
EPIRBS: 2 x ACR model RLB-35
Full medical kit maintained
- New Awlgrip paint on hull
- Extensive 4000 hrs engine service
- New turbo chargers
- Extensive overhaul of both generators
- New wall panels in public and guest areas
- New carpets throughout boat
- New waverunners
- New 19’ Nautica tender
- Aluminum bilge pipes replaced throughout
- Overhauled sun deck crane.
- A/V upgrade:
- Replaced all TVs throughout boat
- Added Apple TV & Blu-ray players to Skylounge, Master cabin and Main Salon.
- Upgraded exterior audio speakers and amplifiers
- Replaced both hot water heaters
- Replaced several ice makers
- New exterior cushions. New upholstery on main salon couch and chairs.
- Gray water holding tank has been completely recoated
- Overhauled generators
- Regular Main engine maintenance
- New granite counter tops in all exterior spaces
- Replaced main engine exhaust pipe and bellows
- New carpet in master
- New galley cooktops
- Extensive additional maintenance and work throughout
- Extensive paint work done on yacht, including hull and superstructure (2014)
The name ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM does not convey. All the owner's and crew's personal items. A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at time of sale, upon request.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumption and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker has been told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot and does not guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- 2003 Christensen Custom$16,495,000Nassau, BSNorthrop & Johnson Yachts-Ships LLC
- 2018 Nautor Swan 115$10,500,000Palma de Mallorca, ESNorthrop & Johnson Yachts-Ships LLC
- 1928 Chesapeake Marine Design Buy Boat$495,000Palm Beach, FLNorthrop & Johnson Yachts-Ships LLC
- 2005 Hatteras Enclosed Flybridge$2,350,000Fort Lauderdale, FLNorthrop & Johnson Yachts-Ships LLC