Apollo Beach, FLSell a boat like this
This one owner lightly used Silverton has been maintained and upgraded lovingly. Rare Cummins Diesel power provides a nice upgrade of performance and efficiency on the 380 Sport Bridge.
Manufacturer Provided Description:
The Thirty Eight Sport Bridge is certain to turn heads. Bold styling on the outside with incredible accommodations on the inside. Two private staterooms with a convenient split head and shower arrangement complement the well-appointed galley and luxurious salon. Possessing a distinctly international flair, the sleek exterior boasts a dramatic aft deck overhang and spacious flybridge with ample seating. Look beyond the exhilarating styling and you will find gracious accommodations to match.
A very nicely appointed vessel with a SeaDeck floor in the cockpit, recent Flybridge enclosure and the comforts of home on the water. You will find yourself finding it easy to relax or entertain friends with the spacious layout of both the interior and the exterior. She has many upgrades added by the owner you will not find in other 380 Silverton Sport Bridge.
Interior and Cabin:
- Cherry Wood Interior and Cabinetry
- Sleeps Six
- Reverse Cycle A/C's
- Forward Captain's Stateroom with Island Queen bed
- Private doors to Head and Shower from the Master
- Port Guest Stateroom with Twin beds that convert to Full bed with filler cushion
- Fully appointed Galley - Microwave, Sink, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Huge Cherry Wood Dinette Table with Seating
Hull and Deck:
- Huge Side Gunnel walkways from the flybridge forward affords easy Movement from Bridge to Bow While Opening Up More Room Below in the Salon
- Huge Bridge Deck Layout - Triple Helm Seating Backed by Aft Facing Bench Seat
- Large Aft Bridge Bench Seat
- Bridge Wet Bar - Sink and Fridge
- Molded Steps to Bridge
- Full Bow Rail
- Bow Sun Pad
- SeaDeck in Cockpit and Swim Platform
- Yacht Style Swim Platform Railing
Electronics and Electrical:
- Bow and Stern Thruster
- Glendenning Controls with Cockpit Control
- ElectroSea A/C Cleaning System
- Water Filtration System
- Underwater Lights
- Webasto A/C System
- Fustion Sound System
- Rear Camera
- Raymarine Chart Plotter
- Auto Pilot
This boat is a must see if you are looking for a 380 Sport Bridge. She is one of a kind with many upgrades from an owner that was willing to maintain her with an open wallet. Clean, well upgraded and maintained.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2005 Ocean Express 38 Super Cat Poker Run$159,000Algonac, MIUnited Yacht Sales - Florida, Tampa Bay Area
- 1995 Beneteau Oceanis 400$69,500Apollo Beach, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida, Tampa Bay Area
- 2006 Ocean Alexander 48 Classico Aft Cabin$448,000Gulfport, MSUnited Yacht Sales - Florida, Tampa Bay Area
- 2005 Silverton 380 Sport Bridge$229,000Apollo Beach, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida, Tampa Bay Area